✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your instruments

Square 4

Guitar: Fender Telecaster

Maton Acoustic

Bass: Yamaha RBX 170

Yamaha Custom Fretless

Some Vintage Piano of sorts.

I'm about to get a Fender Jazzmaster, when I've worked for a bit longer.

I had a harmonica that was really awesome and small, but someone stole it.

I got my first guitar when I was 2 lol. But really only played since i was 5. So Ive been playing guitar for around 13 odd years, bass for 8, piano/keys for 3.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric Guitar: Fender Squier Strat (Telecaster soon!)

Piano: Yamaha

Acoustic Guitar: Yamaha

I'm also lead singer of my band. Can also play bass guitar, and a little drums.

I play Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson... mostly chill music :smug:

:guitarist::drummer: :singer:

Have you considered an Electric Harmonica, Sandy?:) (for a while, they were all the rage..)

That's a good idea ! To play with my band that will be easier . . . :)

When I will return in France I will think seriously about this.

I play guitar too but I'm really bad ! :dozey:

Join the club :lol:

My friend and I were at this toy shop with her younger brother because he had like a $20 gift voucher and we saw some really good harmonicas for only $7 and we begged and begged him to buy us one :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

^ so you want to be like Johnny Greenwood? , or do you just fancy a Tele Plus? , really either way it is a great choice , though they are a bit pricey these days , as they have been discontinued for a few years...

Fender Stratocaster, Fender VG Stratocaster, Taylor 310 and a Fender Jaguar, I've been playing a long time now and have a collection I don't feel I will ever need to add to now.

Main influences, Jimi Hendrix and John Frusciante

others, Tom Morello, Kirk Hammett, Billy Corgan and James Iha, Jack White,Ritchie Blackmore,Bernard Sumner.

Oh and while I'm here, what is it with you Coldplay fans and your love of Teles?:p

I have an Ibanez acoustic, Yamaha FGL-720 acoustic, Fender Telecaster Am.St sunburst.

And somewhere in the world between usa and norway getting shipped to me: a gibson hummingbird :D

All guitars are left-handed

Personally, I HATE that d$#n sunburst finish, that seems to be so popular. thus making it the most common finish by far. It's black or walnut all the way for me (except when I save up enough for my Ric, then it's fireglow all the way.)

For the record, I don't actually care much for standard single coil Tele's, I just like the Humbucker equiped ones (though I wish I could afford a real one with actual Wide Range Pickups...)

I have no pics on my computer.

I have an acoustic guitar Epiphone and a Fender Mex Stratocaster (60th Anniversary Edition- Blizzard colour).

I'm planning to buy a new model soon but I'm still hesitating between the Starplayer TV from Duesenberg and the new American Standard Tele model.

The fender telecaster is great for playing coldplay. Of course the humbucker thinline is preferable, but the standard is a great compromise. If you've got a tele(not squire), a unit that gives you distortion/reverb/delay and a fender amp, then you've come a long way.

btw, i'm getting the jap fender thinline '72 in natural for christmas for sure. Beautiful instrument, and their necks are awesome.

The fender telecaster is great for playing coldplay. Of course the humbucker thinline is preferable, but the standard is a great compromise. If you've got a tele(not squire), a unit that gives you distortion/reverb/delay and a fender amp, then you've come a long way.

btw, i'm getting the jap fender thinline '72 in natural for christmas for sure. Beautiful instrument, and their necks are awesome.

In all honesty I'm not saying the Teles a bad guitar that would be a foolish statement, just for me I'm not into the more twangy sound and honestly I don't like it too much astheticlly, some people say the Strat sounds too thin but in my opinion it's one of the most versatile guitars and if a different tone is needed then that's what effects are for :), are you getting a real '72? or a re issue?, must be costing a bit but I'm sure worth it, what gets me is the prices of Pre CBS Strats and Teles are just so obscene but Jags etc are pretty affordable.