🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

If it happened during In My Place... There just aren't any videos of it yet on Youtube.

Anyway, although this one doesn't make up for it at all, here you can totally see Jonny staring/smiling at Chris from about 1.20 :nice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcxCdfMy9hM]Speed Of Sound[/ame]

^

Due the fact that some tumblr noob put a polaroid filter on this picture, you can clearly see the photoshopping brush strokes in the middle of the picture :dozey:

I like the original photoshopped picture more, because one doesn't see the erased stuff in the first moment :wacko:

^

Due the fact that some tumblr noob put a polaroid filter on this picture, you can clearly see the photoshopping brush strokes in the middle of the picture :dozey:

I like the original photoshopped picture more, because one doesn't see the erased stuff in the first moment :wacko:

okay sir ! :uneasy:

1319552559_cold3.jpg

But at least it confirms a suspicion I've had all along: Guy really does like to watch,lol. ;)

:laugh3: YEAH

And doesn't like others to watch along with him :mean:

:nod: INDEED :dozey:

not to mention TIGHT in the pants area...

2u5coy0.jpg

:wink3: :wink3:

just found a photo on tumblr :wacky:

tumblr_m3kbw2ZrGd1r8q7ixo1_500.jpg

okay sir ! :uneasy:

1319552559_cold3.jpg

awwwww beautiful piccies :heart:

^ :lol:

I think we have the kiss...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApURs0127g&feature=player_embedded]In My Place[/ame]

... At the very end of the video. We need another one from another angle to be sure though :wacky:

...Which actually is the only reason you posted that pic for, maybe considering the closeness of Chris and Jonny as its cause. Isn't it? :P

actually, i posted it for the OBVIOUS BUTT-GRABBING. but tight pants works, too. :P

geez, Chris, pick one person to kiss. :rolleyes: :P

i hope there is lots of love at this gig tonight :wacky:

actually, i posted it for the OBVIOUS BUTT-GRABBING. but tight pants works, too. :P

geez, Chris, pick one person to kiss. :rolleyes: :P

i hope there is lots of love at this gig tonight :wacky:

Right :lol: That pic is full of... Erm... Features. :P

Anyone knows if something actually happened? :wacko:

I'm more concerned about where Will's hand is! :wink3:

:wink3:

... At the very end of the video. We need another one from another angle to be sure though :wacky:

WE TOTALLY NEED IT!

Right :lol: That pic is full of... Erm... Features. :P

Anyone knows if something actually happened? :wacko:

It was strange moment :laugh3: Like "I have to kiss you...? Yes or no? I don't know...Well I'll put my face the nearest I can to your cheek!" :D

Looks like he pressed his nose against Jonny's cheek skjhkfaskljfhksjdfhskdgaGSDFHag :bomb::drunk::angel:

^ And the result was that Jonny's perfect "YEAH! :charming:" became "..EeEeEahhhh! :mad::wacky::blush:"

:lol:

It's really a miracle how Jonny can continue playing/singing with Chris being all over him ALL. THE FREAKING. TIME!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm making a new C/J pictures for you guysssss, but I'm not entirely sure when it's done :thinking: Sometime around next week I think! :cheesy: And I have found a new way of colouring, so the picture might get done even a little bit faster then usually, yay!

I'm making a new C/J pictures for you guysssss, but I'm not entirely sure when it's done :thinking: Sometime around next week I think! :cheesy: And I have found a new way of colouring, so the picture might get done even a little bit faster then usually, yay!

Next week?! What are you trying to do, kill us? That's like someone calling you and saying, "I have to talk to you about something, but not over the phone." Now I have to wait, tapping my foot and looking at the watch on my wrist until then. :D (Seriously, though, hurry up. :laugh3:)

Next week?! What are you trying to do, kill us? That's like someone calling you and saying, "I have to talk to you about something, but not over the phone." Now I have to wait, tapping my foot and looking at the watch on my wrist until then. :D (Seriously, though, hurry up. :laugh3:)

HAHAH yeah, kinda like that... have I ever said that I am a friendly perv? :lol: Hehe I am

NOT

MWAHAHA evilgrin2plz.png?1

:lol::lol: Exactly :nod:

:lol:

It's really a miracle how Jonny can continue playing/singing with Chris being all over him ALL. THE FREAKING. TIME!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That's definitely the best criterion to judge a guitarist's abilities :lol: And with Jonny, we're at the top! :awesome::dozey::wink3:

Well...

:blank:

Oh no, now I have very pervy thoughts :uhoh::lipsrsealed2:

:dance: Can't wait to see it! :wacky: