✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE REAL TITLE: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends"

BostonSportsTD

hahahaha! is it sure?:lol:

mmmm, i see the quoted text and together, then i think "mmm, maybe it will be two opcions, are there undedided?:confused: well, a few days i will know it" but, WTF! ALLEGEDLY THE BOARDS ARE TWO OPTIONS:shocked2:, other surprise only in a week.:)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited i could sell a kidney!

I for one don't actually care whether there's an "OR" or if it's just Viva La Vida or the other one, 3 years after the last record they could call it "King Rollo wears a tutu" and i'd still be flippin like a pancake on pancake day!

The best thing is it's coming! At last! in just over a couple of months! and the feeling that i got today when i was reading through the posts at work my CP fellow fanatics is one that can still feel right now! brought back happy memories of 2005, whether you loved X&Y or hated it. So lets just all celebrate that our favorite band is back! (well err almost!)

WOooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm off to bed with a big old smile on me face ....

I for one don't actually care whether there's an "OR" or if it's just Viva La Vida or the other one, 3 years after the last record they could call it "King Rollo wears a tutu" and i'd still be flippin like a pancake on pancake day!

The best thing is it's coming! At last! in just over a couple of months! and the feeling that i got today when i was reading through the posts at work my CP fellow fanatics is one that can still feel right now! brought back happy memories of 2005, whether you loved X&Y or hated it. So lets just all celebrate that our favorite band is back! (well err almost!)

Ditto!!! :D

this has to be one of the best first posts ever. if we had a hall of fame, this would be my vote to go in it :laugh1:

This forum needs a hall of fame, cuz that would go in it :laugh3:

"Viva La Vida or Death and all his Friends"

This sounds like the band that gave me hope. I was pretty pissed about viva la vida. I thought it was pretty lazy......but now that I see this.....I feel a whole lot better. Its a choice that every human can make. kind of like the amsterdam meaning, Live your life or join death and all the others. Its kinda X&Y related with the choice thing......but I somehow feel this album will give me the hope that I've lost. I can say that I am very proud of the guys.

This album is going to be called "Viva La Vida". mark it down, I guarantee it. I dont think prospekt was hinting that they could name it "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends", cuz that doesn't really make sense. Long Live Life or Death and All His Friends???? Did anyone stop to think that maybe, just maybe, Prospekt and coldplay are pulling a Beatles and just trying to trick us to see our reaction? maybe they meant to write it that way so that we'd all freak out like we are doing. Theyre just having some fun with us. :laugh3:

This is weird. It doesn't sound like anything... I mean, if it actually is the whole title, why would Prospekt put them 2 lines apart with or in the middle? Sure there are quotes around the whole thing, but it just seems too long and non-linear. I mean, it doesn't really roll off the tongue.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions until I see this elsewhere.

I thought X&Y was the album about opposites....it sounds like the title "Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends" is about your outlook on life, how you interpret things, ie positive (optimistic) or negative (pessimistic) viewpoints. Its almost like when you listen to the album you can choose to inteperate it differently...so they are almost asking you to choose what to call the album based on what you hear/how you interpret the album AT THAT TIME.

the longness of VLVODAAHF reminds of the last two U2 albums: ATYCLB and HTDAAB, but it is just longer. Isn't the longest album title in rock history. I love it though. Agree with all the X&Y comparisons, I mean the duality of the whole thing. Great, I am sure the music will live up to it.

When these things happen i usually read the whole thread then plan to comment but realise everything is said already. I'm not gonna do that this time, I'm just gonna skip ahead and say

YES! (and not the song)

I was just getting used to "Viva la Vida" but THIS is just SO much better!

Fear deleted. Bring on the new album!