✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vampire Weekend

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think it tops LP1. It doesn't have the apparent surprise factor that they had because of such an original sound. I think people are impressed with LP2 because they have been able to successfully maintain that originality whilst providing some evolution of their music and creativity. So in that sense, It deserves to get the same reviews as LP1 got, but I still don't think its better.

by the sounds of things the general consensus is that its a good album but not as good as the debut. i think expecting an album as good as the debut is setting the bar a little too high. the fact that people are still loving the album is a really good sign.

I still don't think it tops LP1. It doesn't have the apparent surprise factor that they had because of such an original sound. I think people are impressed with LP2 because they have been able to successfully maintain that originality whilst providing some evolution of their music and creativity. So in that sense, It deserves to get the same reviews as LP1 got, but I still don't think its better.

I don't know, I think it's really close.

:bigcry: ...I've been listening to LP1 all week getting ready for tomorrow which is not getting here quickly enough :mean:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:bigcry: ...I've been listening to LP1 all week getting ready for tomorrow which is not getting here quickly enough :mean:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I've been listening to Contra for about 137 times. :wreck:

Source: Last.fm :wacky:

Yeah.... :shifty:

but guess what?!?! :veryangry: Apparently i could've got my vinyl delivered today... TODAY!!! 24 HOURS EARLIER...but you know what?!? zomg... the stupid mailman couldn't leave it cos he needed a signature.... WTF?!?!? I was raging so bad when i got home >_> :bigcry: now I have to wait until tomorrow... :cry2:!!!!!!!!

Good job getting the vinyl. I have just stared buying vinyl but only when it is signed by the band..

:cool: i like the way that they look, the vinyls... all big and stuff <3

I was gonna go DL the album off Beggars since ya know when i bought the vinyl it came with a free coupon to an mp3 DL and it's not there yet... :sad: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!