✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vampire Weekend

:laugh3: You guys, my theme song for work is Horchata, you know why?

Because It's December and all I ever do is drink Horchata :awesome:, isn't is :P

^I :heart: your sig in VW reference :wacky:

oh and, 18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: ^

If a leak does come out before the album's release, I refuse to listen to it! My ears are closed to it until I recieve the beautiful majestic vinyl in the mail on Tuesday of 2 weeks... (:facepalm: )... and then, I'll have to wait until I get off of school :bigcry:

I'm really really looking forward to hearing Contra! I've listened to the first album quite a few times in the past couple of weeks :P

A little disappointed it'll be about three weeks until I can get my hands on a copy though!

I'd listened to these guys before and thought they were okay, not really seeing all the hype. But I really started appreciating them after seeing them live for a shortened, 30-minute set (but I only took like 2 pics of them). A new album coming out means that I picked a good time to jump on the bandwagon, and "Cousins" sounds pretty good.

(Also, for those who play Guitar Hero, word has it that there's gonna be some Vampire Weekend songs coming out in a few weeks for download.)

WHAT?!?!?!

I don't know if I wanna listen to it yet... :cry: i'm so.... tempted..... :bomb:

*goes and listens*!!

^^I don't care if the album comes out in 4 days for you, sir... :snobby:

8 days :wacky: