✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Barry White is dead

Obi-Wan

This is awful. I'm a huge fan. His music was one of the few that could get me in a really good mood no matter what. I'd pop in his Greatest Hits CD during a good day and I'd just go even higher... Sometimes even dance in my car, and thats not something I do for any other CD. When I heard the news, my family and I popped in his CD and sat around being happy because his music just does that to you when you listen to it.

This is awful. I'm a huge fan. His music was one of the few that could get me in a really good mood no matter what. I'd pop in his Greatest Hits CD during a good day and I'd just go even higher... Sometimes even dance in my car' date=' and thats not something I do for any other CD. When I heard the news, my family and I popped in his CD and sat around being happy because his music just does that to you when you listen to it.[/quote']

:) that's cool.

his music always reminds me of my history teacher - she put on his Cd in class one day :shock: but it's a good memory coz it's such uplifting music :D