✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

It was definitely transitional but what was most important about it was how it showed Dexter's process of coping and him finally starting to let the emotions he didn't realize he had out. I thought they portrayed it beautifully. Absolutely loved the scene in the gas station bathroom.

Yeah I agree. I think it was done intentionally. I was hoping they did it that way anyway so I have nothing to complain.

That toilet part was definitely my favourite as well. I like way they portray how broken, fragile and shattered Dexter was. And I feel everything was released along with Dexter's scream. Like you said, it was portrayed beautifully.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah we did <3 And we'll do it again this Sunday :heart:

LOLZ SILLY, I dunno, also, I gave you links a few times and you didn't even bother D:

What! You've never linked me here before.:whip:

Yeah I agree. I think it was done intentionally. I was hoping they did it that way anyway so I have nothing to complain.

That toilet part was definitely my favourite as well. I like way they portray how broken, fragile and shattered Dexter was. And I feel everything was released along with Dexter's scream. Like you said, it was portrayed beautifully.

Yesssss. <3

+9573285. Michael C Hall is such an incredibly talented actor. :wacky:

I've always wanted to do that to release frustration but if I did people would think I'm delusional.

I just always shut my door, cover my face with a pillow and do it. Quite pathetic though.

BEST PARTTTT. :dead::dead::freak::heart:

Gah I love his screams. I might be crazy, but they're beautiful. Especially the second one.

I love it too. When it was over I said to myself 'oh wow Michael C. Hall is really freakin good'.

Btw does anybody else think Harrison is the cutest baby ever? I get all "aww" when his face shows up on the screen :facepalm:

OH MY GOD haha yesss! ME ME ME! Haha seriously EVERY single time he's on screen I start squeeing uncontrollably. :awesome:

I think the writers had me in mind when they decided Dex and Rita would have baby, cause I friggin' love babies. :blank:

Not in a creepy way....well actually it is kind of creepy cause I'm always talking about how I'm gonna steal a baby whenever I see a really cute one. My friends know about my baby-stealing urges haha. BUT IM NOT A CREEP. I just think they're so precious. :baby:

I should stop talking now.

I found out whilst watching Michael C. Hall on Ellen a couple weeks ago. I was so annoyed when I found out, I vowed not to watch any more interviews until I'm all caught up. :P

Anyway, just finished season 1. Crazy stuff! :stunned: Moving on!

Aw, that sucks! Yah I got spoiled by Entertainment Weekly. :sad: Oh well. Maybe you'll have forgotten by the time you get there...I kind of did.

But wow! You're fast! :surprised: Keep it up! :D

I'm officially in love with Jennifer Carpenter.

This scene was ACE :D

OH MY GOD haha yesss! ME ME ME! Haha seriously EVERY single time he's on screen I start squeeing uncontrollably. :awesome:

+1

And girl, do you recognised the irish nany?!! :rolleyes: that's our dear Queen Katherine of Aragon from the Tudors :awesome: I was like 'shit, this is Maria Doyle Kennedy!!!!' :stunned: :dance:

And Julia Stiles...:cool: this storyline will rock, I bet!