✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

This scene was ACE :D

+1

And girl, do you recognised the irish nany?!! :rolleyes: that's our dear Queen Katherine of Aragon from the Tudors :awesome: I was like 'shit, this is Maria Doyle Kennedy!!!!' :stunned: :dance:

And Julia Stiles...:cool: this storyline will rock, I bet!

Yes Aurélie I was just about to come mention how I love that Maria is in this! :D

As soon as I saw her I was like OH I MUST TALK WITH AURÉLIE ABOUT THIS. :freak: :lol:

And of course Julia. <3

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Aurélie I was just about to come mention how I love that Maria is in this! :D

As soon as I saw her I was like OH I MUST TALK WITH AURÉLIE ABOUT THIS. :freak: :lol:

:D Tudors fan forever <3 But I sense something fishy with her character...:thinking: I dunno why but I don't trust that nanny...

OH MY GOD haha yesss! ME ME ME! Haha seriously EVERY single time he's on screen I start squeeing uncontrollably. :awesome:

I think the writers had me in mind when they decided Dex and Rita would have baby, cause I friggin' love babies. :blank:

Not in a creepy way....well actually it is kind of creepy cause I'm always talking about how I'm gonna steal a baby whenever I see a really cute one. My friends know about my baby-stealing urges haha. BUT IM NOT A CREEP. I just think they're so precious. :baby:

I should stop talking now.

Hahaha I'm laughing so hard right now xD

But... you're such a creep! :uhoh:

I'm so like you :shame:

Harrison :freak:

That was funny how the guy wears a shirt that read "Dade County Dead Animal Pickup". It's animal control that picks them up. There was a dead cat on the street by my house the other day, so I called them to see what kind of weirdo would come by to pick it up.

Haha I could've guessed that, I know you too well Alexa :tongue:

Lauren, we have a mission, Alexa must go all crazy about babies!

:wideeyed:

I COULD SPAM HER ENDLESSLY.

No wait that wouldn't work. OH I KNOW. I'll hire someone to go rape Alexa and get her pregnant and then once she has the baby the motherly instincts will kick in and she'll love babies. :smart:

No wait that wouldn't work. OH I KNOW. I'll hire someone to go rape Alexa and get her pregnant and then once she has the baby the motherly instincts will kick in and she'll love babies. :smart:

D:

I'd only like MY babies tbf. I kinda like older kids, but babies don't really get me, maybe cos they mostly cry. And I hate like.. the screaming when they cry? I dunno -_-

Kids are funny, most of them.

BUT babies are fucking cute. Little kids? Not so much. Most of them are past the cute stage, and they tend to be the most annoying little buggers evar. AND they throw tantrums KNOWINGLY and cry KNOWINGLY. Babies can't help it. They're just telling you they need something or that something's wrong. They're precious and helpless, innocent, sweet little creatures. :cheesy:

Little kids scream and cry and act like brats. My cousin who's like 5 through a hugeeee tantrum down at the neighborhood park cause we got there too late and the swimming pool was closed. He refused to swim in the lake cause he insisted it was dirty. He was very very bad. D:

IN CONCLUSION, babies are so cute! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

They are cute. I just can't.. what's the word?.. I feel uncomfortable around them? Too little, too fragile and too hard to handle (in my opinion), huge part of a life that I couldn't deal with, at least not now that I'm almost 21 :/.. I just can't.

So yes, I know I'll love my babies, if I ever have babies, and maybe I'll feel different, but not now D:

You're so evil :shocked:

Nah I'm sure she loves babies deep inside!

Still, you can spam this thread with Harrison pics :wideeyed: