✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

Hmmm, I love the concept. That one sounds like it has so much potential, like it almost was really really good, but something about it didn't quite pull together for me. It sounded somehow off a lot of the time. Like the rhythms didn't match up or something. Maybe I need to give it a few more listens.

@Perrine: I would love to do that. Too bad there aren't alllll that many pictures....but I'll find all I can! :wideeyed:

Edit: Ok you know what, scratch that, beginning of second listening and it already sounds fine. Haha. I think it was just that I didn't really understand the rhythms/beats the first listen cause I had just listened to a song right before it. But the second listen was awesome. Thanks for posting Mike! :D

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"FUcking family reunion!"

Debra :heart:

Hey, we haven't had medical talks in months D:

I knowwww D:

What are you up too?

I'm back at uni since early september :sick:

@Perrine: I would love to do that. Too bad there aren't alllll that many pictures....but I'll find all I can! :wideeyed:

Why? Maybe we're like the only Harrison creepers D:

Oh no! D: I think you might be right!

Oh wow, I just realized it's on again tomorrow! Seriously time flies between each episode. I like. :mellow:

Omg Lauren, just watched episode 3 today, and I squeeeed my lungs out! His little sneaky smile is just too cute /creep

Omg Lauren, just watched episode 3 today, and I squeeeed my lungs out! His little sneaky smile is just too cute /creep

:wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

I'm really hoping for some more Harrison action tomorrow night too. :wacky:

OMG OMG OMG HAPPEH WITTUL BAYBEH. GOOCHY GOO. :cheesy:

I srsly wonder how they got him to do that. :thinking: Good actor.

His socks. :awesome:

Dexter-Season-5-Episode-2-6.jpg

Actually he kinda looks like my brother did when he was a baby. :blank:

HEHEHEHE :freak:

Yeah, I always wonder how they get children, especially babies, to act the way they want! I pictured a guy waving a toy or making faces behind the camera xD

The only scene that made my heart melt was when he was asleep, with a little alligator on his shirt and "See you later alligator" on it.

Also, when Dexter bought a little something with "My dad is a geek" on it.

:surprised:

That's just too cute, was it from last night's episode?

The only scene that made my heart melt was when he was asleep, with a little alligator on his shirt and "See you later alligator" on it.

Also, when Dexter bought a little something with "My dad is a geek" on it.

alexa-y-u-no-like-baybehz.jpg

HEHEHEHE :freak:

Yeah, I always wonder how they get children, especially babies, to act the way they want! I pictured a guy waving a toy or making faces behind the camera xD

:surprised:

That's just too cute, was it from last night's episode?

Hahaha yah that's probably what they do! Or have more than one baby that look alike just in case one of them is feeling a bit snooty. :P

I've been falling behind on the Dexter. :uhoh: This weekend is going to completely dedicated to watching Dexter all day. :cheesy: I'm excited.

Very nice! :cheesy:

I loved doing that. Watching a whole bunch in a row. :wacky:

Episode 4 was nice! Julia Stiles did a great job! I've seen the preview for next week and Dex 'first ever kindness' is gonna back fire....! Quinn is getting closer and closer too....Dex you're in trouble big time XD

Ah I know right. XD

Hahaha yah that's probably what they do! Or have more than one baby that look alike just in case one of them is feeling a bit snooty. :P

Hahaha omg Lauren can't stop laughing, there's seriously something wrong with me :worried:

Well, not sure! They definitely have several actors cause the baby is supposed to grow up, but I would notice it if they changed the baby for that reason *creep*

Hahahaha <3

I love you <3

:P <3

Hahaha omg Lauren can't stop laughing, there's seriously something wrong with me :worried:

Well, not sure! They definitely have several actors cause the baby is supposed to grow up, but I would notice it if they changed the baby for that reason *creep*

Haha. :lol:

Well I haven't paid THAT much attention to it, but I feel like I noticed the baby change in season 4. But I can't remember exactly....I'd have to go back and look. Too lazy. :blank:

Haha. :lol:

Well I haven't paid THAT much attention to it, but I feel like I noticed the baby change in season 4. But I can't remember exactly....I'd have to go back and look. Too lazy. :blank:

Yeah, same here :tongue:

Lauren, did you see, in episode 4? Harrison's face when he's on the desk at the hotel :blush:

:freak: