April 28, 200818 yr its art....its not meant to be erotic. its a historical painting proclaiming the victory of freedom and liberty. but alas, there's always itunes :) Well, to some people it's erotic anyway...so......yeah, I'll probably just download the songs......but man....this is disappointing (to me at least).
April 28, 200818 yr The cover isn't really erotic, I mean, a leaflet for a museum may contain more "nudity" than this. Its not like its photoshopped either its part of the original artwork. Its culture, its history its art, most people don't look at this stuff for their jollys.
April 28, 200818 yr The cover isn't really erotic, I mean, a leaflet for a museum may contain more "nudity" than this. Its not like its photoshopped either its part of the original artwork. Its culture, its history its art, most people don't look at this stuff for their jollys. Well, some people don't wanna look at this stuff at all.......
April 28, 200818 yr i will definitely go to madison square garden. no comprimises this time. i'll check for tickets.:)
April 28, 200818 yr Oh hey fair dues to ya I understand that. Just making a point that its not like dirty or anything.
April 28, 200818 yr Oh hey fair dues to ya I understand that. Just making a point that its not like dirty or anything. Yeah I know it's not really "dirty"...but still......it's......unecessary
April 28, 200818 yr If you're on the East Coast Violet Hill comes out at 7:15 am (I believe). The 12:15 time is for those in the UK. yeah, i know; thanks, though! :D i'm getting up at 6, getting ready, and then will be AT my computer by 7AM and plugged in to hear it. then i'll immediately download it and put it on my ipod and go to class listening to it at 8:30 after lots of discussion on here! :dance: oh, it's going to be a rough night for sleeping....
April 28, 200818 yr Yeah I know it's not really "dirty"...but still......it's......unecessary :thinking: is just a painting.... how it can be any other thing? i mean i don't know why you find it that 'unnecesary'.. :uhoh: there are more 'dirty' paintings than that one. and them are classic ones, considered as probably ones of the best paintings... why to judge them as more than just a painting? :thinking: and btw people here suggested a Klimt painting to be VLV album artwork, i find this Klimt painting much more 'dirty'.
April 28, 200818 yr I REALLY want to go to Lille, take the eurostar and go to Brixton Academy to see them .......... Originally Posted by crestingwaves;2311255 Mimixx...is that moomintroll in your pic? Yes :nice: :nice: OH HOW I LOVED Moomintroll when I was a little girl ! Huge fan :P
April 28, 200818 yr Yea, ariadnasquire I agree with that. Like I see worse stuff looking at a magazine rack. Kaos we ain't trying to gang up on you or anything but if you can't get an album because of artistic slight nudity, then your in for a major shock with some things in life. And its not unecessary, I am an artist and if nudity enchances the feature of a piece or helps it any then thats good. They did it because they felt it was right for their piece of work, and the artwork they chose contains nudity. Thats all. Its not like set out to get nudity on the front cover. They didn't get a naked model and stuck her on the front cover did they now.
April 28, 200818 yr Yeah I know it's not really "dirty"...but still......it's......unecessary it's ART. art isn't unnecessary. It shouldn't call for censorship.
April 28, 200818 yr I sort of know how Kaos feels. Back when I was a baby, breastfeeding was terribly offensive to me, so I tended to throw up alot.
April 28, 200818 yr I sort of know how Kaos feels. Back when I was a baby, breastfeeding was terribly offensive to me, so I tended to throw up alot. :laugh3::laugh3:
April 28, 200818 yr I sort of know how Kaos feels. Back when I was a baby, breastfeeding was terribly offensive to me, so I tended to throw up alot. :laugh3: :lol:
April 28, 200818 yr Personally I hope they just each have their own style - whatever colors they each feel like wearing, sorta like in the Parachutes days. But I've noticed they continue to wear mostly neutral colors in the paparazzi pics, so maybe they'll keep that up. I think they were overproduced on X&Y. I mean those were cool jackets but I don't think it's usually good for a band to have a dress code, lol. Only Guy should be allowed to do this, not sure about the others, lol. most of the rock stars in this world are shirtless sometimes...... so there's nothing wrong for especially Chris to show his body.... we're quite sitting on the edges of our seats to see it......:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: agrees with melanieau!
April 28, 200818 yr most of the rock stars in this world are shirtless sometimes...... so there's nothing wrong for especially Chris to show his body.... were quite sitting on the edges of our seats to see it......:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: agrees with melanieau! Hell yeah! And a lot of bands go shirtless that probably SHOULDN'T...but Coldplay could totally get away with it...maybe not the whole show...just at the end would be enough for me:wink3::wink3:
April 28, 200818 yr for me i wanna be that for the entire show or else i am quite disappointed.:sneaky:
April 28, 200818 yr and btw about the 'nudity' of the artwork... i would mind more of the content of the album more than other thing... (music and lyrics) and i wonder if Kaos knows about that 'A Message' was written naked (i think it was this song, it was said by Chris himself)... :thinking: does it makes the song to be 'dirty'? opposites are always needed... clean - dirty, things must be balanced.. and really this Delecroix painting is one the most famous paintings in Arts that is less nude. if you would had had the chance to see all the painting that Godoy got to had on his place... :rolleyes: (La maja desnuda (Goya), La mujer del espejo (Velazquez)... and would you dislike 'La Mona Lisa / 'Gioconda' if you knew that one of his owners (a King) had it on his bathroom? Thanks to had done 'nudity' works, we had know much more the body proportions, in Arts (check Greek sculptures and Michel Angelo's Moses, he did that one after studying greek sculptures) and thanks to that there has been many advances in medicine, and the most important, to open people mind. now i just realise myself, that Arts (painting in this case) has been so connected with nudity :thinking: (i would give you more examples (like ones of the best Roman wall paintings are all nudity painting, and are in Pompey) but i don't want to make you feel bad, or to bore anybody). and btw i respect your opinion, you are free to think what you want. :) but i just find it :confused: well.
April 28, 200818 yr I sort of know how Kaos feels. Back when I was a baby, breastfeeding was terribly offensive to me, so I tended to throw up alot. rofl :P
April 28, 200818 yr and btw about the 'nudity' of the artwork... i would mind more of the content of the album more than other thing... (music and lyrics) and i wonder if Kaos knows about that 'A Message' was written naked (i think it was this song, it was said by Chris himself)... :thinking: does it makes the song to be 'dirty'? opposites are always needed... clean - dirty, things must be balanced.. and really this Delecroix painting is one the most famous paintings in Arts that is less nude. if you would had had the chance to see all the painting that Godoy got to had on his place... :rolleyes: (La maja desnuda (Goya), La mujer del espejo (Velazquez)... and would you dislike 'La Mona Lisa / 'Gioconda' if you knew that one of his owners (a King) had it on his bathroom? Thanks to had done 'nudity' works, we had know much more the body proportions, in Arts (check Greek sculptures and Michel Angelo's Moses, he did that one after studying greek sculptures) and thanks to that there has been many advances in medicine, and the most important, to open people mind. now i just realise myself, that Arts (painting in this case) has been so connected with nudity :thinking: (i would give you more examples (like ones of the best Roman wall paintings are all nudity painting, and are in Pompey) but i don't want to make you feel bad, or to bore anybody). and btw i respect your opinion, you are free to think what you want. :) but i just find it :confused: well. yes about a message Chris said: there are still songs left to finish the album.The reviewers have listened the album but still felt like they must do some more songs.its not enough. So he kept thinking to write a song,and then a hymn called "my song is love" same with till kingdom come they do for prayers to god came to his mind,and at the middle of the night he woke and ran to downstairs and sat there. He said he had no clothes on his body then and he had a guitar and wrote and played the song on it.
April 28, 200818 yr and i wonder if Kaos knows about that 'A Message' was written naked (i think it was this song, it was said by Chris himself)... :thinking: does it makes the song to be 'dirty'? Haha, but I don't have to SEE him naked writing the song do I? :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment