🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Perv Unit

melanieau

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like that huh, Jay??:sneaky:

Well the Perv Unit was becoming way too UNperv as I was in here complaining about tour dates....so I had to do something drastic:wink3:

The handjobs were....adequate.....but you need more practice. I am willing to help you there:sneaky: Forget the old Jamie, this is the real one. :P

:laugh3:

there's only one thing i can think of now......

....foursome:sneaky:

Tut tut tut - foursome ONLY work with one guy and three chicks. We ALL know that's how God intended it to be. I volunteer for the post of being that guy cos I love my country and am willing to make the sacrifices necessary. Pick me!:D

@Saffire:

Two Jamies and a Jay walked into a bar - Melanie was there. Then she said [ NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF KNOWING BETTER THAN TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ]. And then they said, "WOW!!" :)

here's a picture of me that was taken by this hot photographer down at calabria this weekend .....yeah.. we're still calling each other :wacky:

it's not exactly the smexy pic everyone was waiting for but ..it's still a pic of me ...oh and sorry for the quality.. I had to take a picture of the picture cos I don't have a scanner here :P

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/2/1233272/09-06-08_2022.jpg

EDIT: wow this was totally off-topic!! hahaha I should win an award for always being so off-topic

Tut tut tut - foursome ONLY work with one guy and three chicks. We ALL know that's how God intended it to be. I volunteer for the post of being that guy cos I love my country and am willing to make the sacrifices necessary. Pick me!:D

O.o I'll be one of the 3 girls :wink3:

XD I hope that "limited time only" isn't like 1 minute for whoever's lucky!

I'm still waiting to see if my mom's cell phone comes back with all the pics... then maybe I'll post bikini pics..

...maybe ....but I have to see a lot of begging :sneaky:

The handjobs were....adequate.....but you need more practice. I am willing to help you there:sneaky: Forget the old Jamie, this is the real one. :P

:laugh3:

hoe mean was that!? :P

wait til I tell my african-american friend Turk

he'll kick your ass! :P

how you doing today ? feeling better ? feeling pervier ?

Doing well...glad to have all my travel plans fixed...now just gotta get the tickets!! And yes, listening to all these interviews and hearing Chris say CUM....:sneaky:

:bomb::bomb::bomb: