May 9, 200818 yr people who have problems with the page should install the flash player i think.... :confused: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash im from germany and im waiting for the confirmation mail for more than 5 hours :( i will try it with gmail tonight...im worrying about the disqualification, shall i use an other ip!?! :confused: :)
May 9, 200818 yr people who have problems with the page should install the flash player i think.... :confused: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash im from germany and im waiting for the confirmation mail for more than 5 hours :( i will try it with gmail tonight...im worrying about the disqualification, shall i use an other ip!?! :confused: :) I was worried about the same thing. I don't think there is a disqualification for entering more than once. It says if they receive more than one, then they'll only count one entry.
May 9, 200818 yr OMG, THEIR NOT COMING TO VANCOUVER??!?! Permbenton does not count because its not a 'true' coldplay concert since tons of other bands are gonna be there. This is a saddddddddd day....
May 9, 200818 yr should I sign up with my gmail account???? I tried with my aol account then hotmail still nothing I'm scared to get disqualifed.....
May 9, 200818 yr Not sure...you could use a variation on your name too maybe? They might check IP addresses though.
May 9, 200818 yr Anyone else who has AOL not received their confirmation yet? Me, Christa1, i was out for a while if i missed a post , will now read all previous f
May 9, 200818 yr Author ok soo... i'm 17. is it certain that someone over 18 is required to go with someone under 18? for MSG it doesnt say anything about IDing people at the show...
May 9, 200818 yr don't worry about getting disqualified, it's only if you follow two verification links to get entered twice, not if you accidently or otherwise sign up on their site, so don't follow through with two verification links.
May 9, 200818 yr I don't get any mails.. First tryed when it just was op with Hotmail.. NO MAIL. Tryed with my E-mailadres from my own domain.. NO MAIL. Now tryed little time ago with Gmail.. NO MAIL.... :confused::(
May 9, 200818 yr AOL sucks , i am going to try the gmail now Still nothing on AOL. Tried my hotmail, NOTHING! signed up for gmail, NOTHING!!!
May 9, 200818 yr I don't get any mails.. First tryed when it just was op with Hotmail.. NO MAIL. Tryed with my E-mailadres from my own domain.. NO MAIL. Now tryed little time ago with Gmail.. NO MAIL.... :confused::( seems to be working with Gmail for everybody within the hour. i got mine after 20 minutes. if you still don't have it after an hour or two, THEN panic!
May 9, 200818 yr I believe there's a mistake because while MSG contest' terms and conditions says: "Elegibility: The contest is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older", the confirmation mail says "One winner will also receive the grand prize, which is an all-expenses-paid trip to the show from anywhere in the world, including tickets, flights and accommodation" :confused:
May 9, 200818 yr I finally got it :dance: How long did it take you? How long has it been for the AOL people, me 6 hours and counting
May 9, 200818 yr people who have problems with the page should install the flash player i think.... :confused: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash im from germany and im waiting for the confirmation mail for more than 5 hours :( i will try it with gmail tonight...im worrying about the disqualification, shall i use an other ip!?! :confused: :) thanks for the link, it finally works for me.. i'm now waiting for the mail too...
May 9, 200818 yr Aol clearly isn't working. Gmail has been about 10-15 minutes as well as hotmail. I guess I just have to play the waiting game now!!!
May 9, 200818 yr ok, I am the test rabbit for the AOL people, I just tried again under my gmail account. lets see how long it takes and if i get disqualified. if i do someone has to take me. pass the vodka, now onto the scotch.
May 9, 200818 yr submitted mine at like 9 30am (uk time) so its been about 10/11 hours and still nothing...did one in my gfs name and email too at the same time and still nothing...
May 9, 200818 yr submitted mine today....accidentally got TWO e-mails but I only submitted once, so hopefully I'll be okay!!
May 9, 200818 yr submitted mine at like 9 30am (uk time) so its been about 10/11 hours and still nothing...did one in my gfs name and email too at the same time and still nothing... Almost the same is happening to me. I live in Vienna and I'm waiting since hours...
Create an account or sign in to comment