✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Japnese Influence In LiT

Funny, youd think "Lovers in Japan" would be the song with Japanese influence.

And come on, tell where I can see this video.

you can't. it keeps getting removed from everywhere it pops up

An absolutely beautiful song, and a beautiful video to go along with it. It's one of those Coldplays that makes you feel happy just listening to it, and it doesn't try to be pretentious or high-minded... just a very simple repeating melody on an oddball asian strings instrument, mixed with some wicked bass and guitars by Chris and Guy... the best way I can describe it is "friendly sounding".

It's a short song, and the beginning opens with a pretty synth by Eno. For those of you who haven't heard it yet, don't let my comments get your expectations too high. It's not a swirling masterpiece, just something that'll put a smile on your face (especially when you see the great video). I can't wait to see this performed live!

An absolutely beautiful song, and a beautiful video to go along with it. It's one of those Coldplays that makes you feel happy just listening to it, and it doesn't try to be pretentious or high-minded... just a very simple repeating melody on an oddball asian strings instrument, mixed with some wicked bass and guitars by Chris and Guy... the best way I can describe it is "friendly sounding".

It's a short song, and the beginning opens with a pretty synth by Eno. For those of you who haven't heard it yet, don't let my comments get your expectations too high. It's not a swirling masterpiece, just something that'll put a smile on your face (especially when you see the great video). I can't wait to see this performed live!

It's not the album version, though. Our very own Coldplaying website (link) says it has lyrics: "Baby it's a violent world".

As much as I like the instrumental (probably my favourite VLC song so far, I love simple instrumentals) version, I'm pretty sure the album version will have lyrics. Hopefully it's longer, too. I don't want this album to be too short =/