✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I remember seeing that t-shirt on a guy at Six Flags!

2 French-speaking girls were near him and they were gushing about Coldplay, and I was thinking, "WTH is Coldplay? Srslydoodlol" Back then I had no idea what Coldplay was. :laugh3:

:lol:!

Well, you learn your lesson now :D!

ugh I was at the gym today at a spinning class (the cycling thing..) and they played some music, so suddenly U2 came on and then after that I was already totally satisfied with U2 and then CLOCKS!!!..

NOT!!! :uhoh: I totally thought it was some techno version of clocks or smthing, but it was that friggin song "when a lover takes over" or whatever, you know? UGH it's SO much like Clocks the beginning!! I HATE THAT SONG :veryangry:

but then Radioheads Street Spirit came on and I was happy again :D

I KNOW! THAT DAMN SONG!!! Everybody has been telling me that!

Haha, Lhuna ( don't know your name, sorry!) Good job :D!

Now for tomorrow read page 7 'till 12 in your "Coldplay - the taking over a human life" workbook!

Kidding :P.

Heheh just call me Lhuna...

Shall I define Coldplaying?

Coldplaying var: Coldplayer, Coldplayed 1. n. An online community of people that was established in 1999. The people who inhabit it have allowed Coldplay to take over their own brains. 2. n. The rival of The Church of Chris Martin. See The Church of Chris Martin. 3. v. The present-tense of Coldplayed.

Chris Martin, Church of 1. n. An online community of people crazier than any Coldplayer. Est. 2007. These people are convinced that Chris Martin is a deity and Bono and Gwyneth are saints. Gwyneth may fit that description, but Bono is highly questionable. 2. The rival of Coldplaying.

Martin, Chris 1. n. The quirky, curly-haired pianist/singer/frontman of Coldplay. Born on March 2, 1977. Is currently married to Gwyneth Paltrow and has 2 kids named Apple and Moses. Has a self-deprecating sense of humor and is a vegetarian who doesn't do drugs/drink. Good for you, man. :thumbsup:

The other three band members will be discussed in later chapters. :laugh3:

:bomb:I want blue room EP so badly :heart:

You can have mine! :wacky:

Haha, awesome! I had no idea! I bought the one with Parachutes somehow, but I gave the CD to my bestfriend, and I kept the EP :D! But I've seen some of the things you've got, so many Ep's and Singles, how do you get them?

I was pretty happy when I found it though :dance:!

http://coldplay.officialmerchshop.com/mainstreet/forms/ms_item_images.aspx?item_guid=519fce12-f050-4a0b-8123-89bcc252ebc9&image_guid=

This one! But the "Viva la Vida" is a bit smaller.

Cool, I have that one too.

@ grace: why'd you almost pass out? :stunned: I'm always late :P I always sleep too long! :uhoh:

I don't know. I got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair, blah blah blah. And then when I started to get into my uniform I got SUPER SUPER DIZZY. And I tried to keep going but I fell on my bed and started calling for my mom. So I really needed to rest for another half hour.

Coldplaying var: Coldplayer, Coldplayed 1. n. An online community of people that was established in 1999. The people who inhabit it have allowed Coldplay to take over their own brains. 2. n. The rival of The Church of Chris Martin. See The Church of Chris Martin. 3. v. The present-tense of Coldplayed.

Chris Martin, Church of 1. n. An online community of people crazier than any Coldplayer. Est. 2007. These people are convinced that Chris Martin is a deity and Bono and Gwyneth are saints. Gwyneth may fit that description, but Bono is highly questionable. 2. The rival of Coldplaying.

Martin, Chris 1. n. The quirky, curly-haired pianist/singer/frontman of Coldplay. Born on March 2, 1977. Is currently married to Gwyneth Paltrow and has 2 kids named Apple and Moses. Has a self-deprecating sense of humor and is a vegetarian who doesn't do drugs/drink. Good for you, man. :thumbsup:

Good good! A++ :D!!

@Graceberryman; Hope you're ok!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:awesome!!!