✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Jonny and his Cake--by Lhuna S. Sun.

Jonny and his cake fetish is a well-known topic in Coldplay-themed forums, but many members have one question, though--how did this obsession start, and why? Our cake obsession theory takes us to Jonny's first birthday in September. His parents had baked him a towering chocolate cake, big enough for him to crawl into. Although 1-year-olds weren't supposed to develop muscles to smile yet, Jonny still managed one. Within hours, he devoured the cake, but still hungered for more.

And he still hungers for cake today. That concludes my explanation of Jonny's cake fetish. Thank you ladies (and gentlemen if there are any lurking in the forums) and have a lovely evening.

Jonny and his Cake--by Lhuna S. Sun.

Jonny and his cake fetish is a well-known topic in Coldplay-themed forums, but many members have one question, though--how did this obsession start, and why? Our cake obsession theory takes us to Jonny's first birthday in September. His parents had baked him a towering chocolate cake, big enough for him to crawl into. Although 1-year-olds weren't supposed to develop muscles to smile yet, Jonny still managed one. Within hours, he devoured the cake, but still hungered for more.

And he still hungers for cake today. That concludes my explanation of Jonny's cake fetish. Thank you ladies (and gentlemen if there are any lurking in the forums) and have a lovely evening.

Funniest thing I read today Lhuna!:D