✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when u tell your mom that u are ditching 4 days of school and she gets pissed and says why and u say coldplay and she says oh that's fine..to avoid a fight she knows not to mess with me and coldplay....

:D :D :D You don't mess with Coldplayers :P.

when you spend all afternoon trying to figure out plane ticket costs to places with coldplay concerts:D

and marisa, i didnt even realize it was you with your new avi at first! i like it :hug:

Thanks Darci!!

hah hah, I have trouble getting used to your knew one too!:lol:

Cobalt just made me a better version so the white lines aren't around his signature anymore!:D

:blush: Thanks! You should do it too :P

PS nice avi... I'm tempted to make a new one myself :shy:

EDIT: ^ Adorable? I thought I was insane! :laugh3:

I'm thinking about it! If i remember tomorrow i will, remind me!! i always forget shit, oh crap! i just remembered i was supposed to look up exercises to get rid of shin splints cause i forgot them all. dammit, my short term memory sucks!!

thank you!! Cobalt made it better for me:)

its adorable! you should find a way to add it to your sig or something

I'm thinking about it! If i remember tomorrow i will, remind me!! i always forget shit, oh crap! i just remembered i was supposed to look up exercises to get rid of shin splints cause i forgot them all. dammit, my short term memory sucks!!

thank you!! Cobalt made it better for me:)

its adorable! you should find a way to add it to your sig or something

Well I was going to work it into an avi with Chris' signature and a Grammy pic, but you already beat me to it! :lol:

I actually did this a while ago, but I forgot about it until I found on my computer tonight :)

Well I was going to work it into an avi with Chris' signature and a Grammy pic, but you already beat me to it! :lol:

I actually did this a while ago, but I forgot about it until I found on my computer tonight :)

hah hah :P sorry, i've been planning on doing that for a little bit and then i saw the grammy pictures and was like PERFECT!!:)

how long did it take you?

eh, like 5 minutes? *shrug*

Well I say you copied me 'cause my sig picture is from the timeline... I'm gonna sue you! :lol:

(if you took that signature from the timeline, that is- otherwise I'd have no case, like someone else we all know about *cough*)

I didn't get it from the timeline!!:P:lol:

hahahahahahah!!:laugh3:

bleehhhh. my mom wants me to go to bed. :(

oh well:P

besides i have a legit reason to stay on the computer anyway!:):sneaky:

I didn't get it from the timeline!!:P:lol:

hahahahahahah!!:laugh3:

bleehhhh. my mom wants me to go to bed. :(

oh well:P

besides i have a legit reason to stay on the computer anyway!:):sneaky:

Damn. :disappointed: I could've gotten a lot of free publicity and unearned money from that case, too!

*mulls over a new avi*