✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I know I'm addicted to Coldplay when...

I accidentally call my parakeet "Coldplay" when his name is "Bluebelle"

I accidentally call my rabbit "Coldplay" when her name is butterscotch

....all in the same day

AND when it rains I instantly start hearing the intro music to Rainy Day and sing "And there was rain....the sky wore a veil of gold and green...."

When you have this conversation with your friend...

so I came in late to school today, with 20 minutes left of 3rd period. When I get to 4th period, I sit down in english 4th period and then my friend who sits next to me comes in says "MARISA!! Thank God you're here!!! I thought Ben was going to sit in your seat!! WHERE WERE YOU?!"

So I say, "hah hah, yeah. I was at the dentist..." and she says "Oh I was gonna say 'was marisa that blown away by coldplay's performance that she had to stay home and then watch it again and again?!' " And i was just like "I WISH!"

:D

When your friends don't even say hi to you this morning in class, they just ask "how many awards did coldplay win last night?" and you smile and tell them politly coldplay won three while the jonas brothers (of which everyone in my school loves deeply) won zero, and you just smile and take your seat. :smug:

Oh, in case you were wondering, this conversation did take place in real life.

I know I'm addicted to Coldplay when I write Prospekt March lyrics on my science notes....every tuesday and thursday!

LOL I do that all over my History of England notes when I'm bored in the lecture hall. It's usually stuff I need to do but then I end up writing Violet Hill lyrics all along the border.

When you start to strongly dislike people after they insult Coldplay.

It's a long list.

Kid Rock is the latest addition.

Trashy piece of shit.

Yeah same for me ! I can't help hating people who insult Coldplay... Grrrrr stupid Kid Rock, just because he didn't win anything ( right ?) and I think I'm gonna erase All summer long from my ipod :D

For Oasis it's not possible, I love their music too (but Coldplay a million time more !;)). If I'm not mistaken, Gallagher brothers don't like Coldplay so much... :shocked2:

Hehe 69th page :sneaky:

When you start to strongly dislike people after they insult Coldplay.

It's a long list.

Kid Rock is the latest addition.

Trashy piece of shit.

haha ya:lol: What a douche bag he said the only brilliant artist at the Grammys was him. That may be the most false statement I have ever heard. Plus trash talking COLDPLAY:veryangry2: :devil: Kid Rock:whip:

I do the same thing some says something bad about COLDPLAY and my view of that person totally changes forever. Also if some says something good about COLDPLAY I start to like them.

When you keep on watching COLDPLAY's acceptance speeches over and over.

And acting just as joyful every time, like your surprised or something.

Yeah same for me ! I can't help hating people who insult Coldplay... Grrrrr stupid Kid Rock, just because he didn't win anything ( right ?) and I think I'm gonna erase All summer long from my ipod :D

For Oasis it's not possible, I love their music too (but Coldplay a million time more !;)). If I'm not mistaken, Gallagher brothers don't like Coldplay so much... :shocked2:

Hehe 69th page :sneaky:

Noel's fine with them I'm pretty sure.

Liam's just a cock.