✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^^^that's how i feel after their concerts. so happy but, so depressed at the same time. sucks, doesn't it? :(

when you're up all night for three days straight because you're thinking about your coldplay concert... in 10 WEEKS. :bigcry:!!!

looking it at the bright side..u have something to look forward to!

soooo happy for u..

just now while i was on the bus listening to coldplay, i cried and smiled throughout my coldplay playlist! i was careful to not let anyone see though...

they might think i'm crazy...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

WHEN YOU CONFRONT YOUR WILL CHAMPION MAILMAN.

for any of you that don't remember, my mailman looks EXACTLY like will.

so, i was coming home from college and he was there, so i went up to him and said "ANYONE EVER TELL YOU YOU LOOK JUST LIKE WILL CHAMPION?"

and he said "oh, of coldplay? i have gotten that before."

:D!!!!

i have 60 Guy Berrymans. :stunned:

-sends them all to liz-

:laugh4:!!

when you're writing down how many days are left until your coldplay concert on each day of the week, then you come to 42 and think... "that's gonna be a good day."

:D

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: i just saw this!!! :P:P

why thank u Christina! i take them all!!!

i already have 130 Guy Berrymans....but i can never have too many of a good thing :wink3::wink3::wink3:

WHEN YOU CONFRONT YOUR WILL CHAMPION MAILMAN.

for any of you that don't remember, my mailman looks EXACTLY like will.

so, i was coming home from college and he was there, so i went up to him and said "ANYONE EVER TELL YOU YOU LOOK JUST LIKE WILL CHAMPION?"

and he said "oh, of coldplay? i have gotten that before."

:D!!!!

OMG thats awesome!!!:dance: u know what christina...u should get your mail man to go to the concert with u and dress him the way Will dresses and then everyone will think its really WIll and the two of u will be let in backstage ......for u then can find Chrissy :stunned::stunned::wink3:

just have him practice his British accent....security will be fooled!!!:lol::D:sneaky:

Because I totally brought up the fact that I'll be buying a ticket soon for CP's concert in the summer at a party with like 5 friends. They kept wondering why I was so freaking happy when just earlier that day I was bummed about other things.... One of them immediately says "UGH, I'm not going to go with you to see Coldplay, seriously!" And I replied with " whoa whoa whoa, who said I was asking you to come with me? I'm just explaining that I'll be going, will be front row and will make it one of the best birthday weeks EVER!" haha. Silly boy!