✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

hahah for once my mind was not perved out on Guy....i was thinking u meant separately!!:lol::lol: it might be a bit wierd if u thought of me and Guy together doing naughty things :thinking::lol::lol: :P

Weird ?? I don't see why ! :D But now that's definitely what I think each time I'm listening to my ipod !;)

hehe in that case i have 8 GuyBerrymans! :wink3::wink3::lol:

Yeah me too !:sneaky: (Isn't it possible to convert 6 or 7 into Chris ?:lol:)

When you are shopping in the book store and your friend considers buying you this book of ancient paintings because the cover of the book has Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People

on it.

(Me and my friend in the book shop: "Look the Viva cover!!" "What?! Where?! In a book store?! Oh, look! IT'S BONO!" "No over here you idiot!")

i have 60 Guy Berrymans. :stunned:

-sends them all to liz-

:laugh4:!!

when you're writing down how many days are left until your coldplay concert on each day of the week, then you come to 42 and think... "that's gonna be a good day."

:D

I DO THAT TOO!!:D:lol:

when you wear black and red you think of coldplay and it makes you smile! :D

when you buy your outfit TODAY for your coldplay concert... IN TWO MONTHS. :D:D:D

Did you buy an outfit especially for their concert ??

I don't think they would hold it against you for wearing an outfit which you have already worn :lol:

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

1. You stay up until 5AM in the morning on Coldplaying.com

2. You end up downloading every fake VLVODAAHF torrent out there, JUST in case its genuine (ok, maybe thats just stupidity :P)

3. You spend hours procrastinating by making Coldplay related avatars and sigs

4. You buy a record player for the sole purpose of playing Coldplay vinyls

5. The 12th of June is the best day of the year

6. You go into the nearest Apple store and immediately go on Youtube to watch 'See You Soon' Live 2003 on an iPod Touch

7. Your friends threaten to hit you around the head with your X&Y CD

8. You can't help but smile (and consequently look stupid) when a Coldplay song is played in a public area (like a music store)

9. Your name is Semy.

#4 and #8... Im always messing with Coldplay pix on Picnik so I can put them as wallpapers and such...:)

*Story!!* In January, We had just got back from our Christmas break in Mexico, Im sitting in a KFC and all of the sudden Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Mix) comes on the radio... I started flipping out and drew a lot of attention to myself :embarassed::)but I didn't care, I was excited! :laugh3:

when you accidentally call your nephew nathan coldplay. :uhoh:

he almost killed me. :laugh4:

:stunned: "come here, coldplay. whoops!" :laugh3::laugh3:

when you're walking around new york and are walking past the today show and in that plaza and all you can think about is the time coldplay was on the today show the entire time you're in new york. :) there was something else too, but i can't remember it!:angry:

when u just went to their gig and the next few days u keep on listening to their songs and cried and laughed all the way.

god i'm so happy to have the memory of them with me at last but at the same time i'm so sad that they're gone now!

and the fact that i'm not gonna see them in the next 2-3years just breaks my heart! :cry::cry::cry: