✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you are bored in your spanish class (as always...), so you decide to watch coldplay videos in your ipod, and it makes the time go faster :P... i also did it in math class :lol:

tsk tsk tsk. At least make your Coldplay daydreaming worthwhile to your classwork. Translate a song into Spanish! :D I used to do that all the time for practice when I was taking foreign language.

As far as math class goes, I have no suggestions. ;) (1.36? 42?...)

When you tell your teacher that you're nervous because your Coldplay concert goes on sale in a couple of minutes, and your mom has to buy the tickets, and he offers to tell your mom to email him when she gets the tickets so you can find out what seats you got :P

tsk tsk tsk. At least make your Coldplay daydreaming worthwhile to your classwork. Translate a song into Spanish! :D I used to do that all the time for practice when I was taking foreign language.

As far as math class goes, I have no suggestions. ;) (1.36? 42?...)

Oh wow i would never come up with something like that, nice idea ;) but watching coldplay videos (and a little part of Lost (the tv show :P not the music video)) seems a little more exciting to me:P

And math was a special ocation, they were doing a contest and well i lost in the second round :D lol... So i had nothing else to do...

Off-topic but do you how stressful can be writting on the ipod? :P

when you watch the life in technicolor ii video again and you still crack up.

and when you saw phil you screamed his name at the top of your lungs.

he looked so cute in that sweater. :wacko::laugh4:!!!

EDIT: OH!

and when you poke and prod and annoy your friend until she agrees to name her kid...

HARVEY PHILLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm calling him phil harvey. i don't care. he's my nephew. :smug::P!!!!!!!!!!!

when you watch the life in technicolor ii video again and you still crack up.

and when you saw phil you screamed his name at the top of your lungs.

he looked so cute in that sweater. :wacko::laugh4:!!!

EDIT: OH!

and when you poke and prod and annoy your friend until she agrees to name her kid...

HARVEY PHILLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm calling him phil harvey. i don't care. he's my nephew. :smug::P!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh god :dance: :D

1. ... when you go to a movie theatre and watch those pointless commerials before the movie starts and then when the radio ad comes up and there's a picture of coldplay you yell"OMG Guys look it's CODLPLAY!!!" and everyone lookes away and rolls their eyes at you

2. .. when you skip your unit test in math saying that your uncle from england came and you've never seen him before (that's so stupid i know but i couldn't come up with anything better-_- and the office actually believed or they just didn't care) when you're really sitting at home on your computer refreshing the ticketmaste page every 2 seconds to buy coldplay tickets.

3. when you spend your last paycheck on the tickets and go broke for the next 2 weeks

4. when you put reservation in a restaurant under Chris or Guy or Jonny or Will, when you're not even a boy and then show up there with a group of other girls and they asks which one of you is Guy and you have absolutely no clue how to answer that question :P

5. when you go on a hockey game and a coldplay song starts playing and you're singing along even after it's done. it's really awkward everybody yells "GO LEAFS GO" and you're still on your " ...I hear Jerusalem Bells aringing, Roman Cavalry choirs are singing...... oh yeahh GO LEAFS":rolleyes:

6. when someone asks you a question and you answer with coldplay lyrics

7. when you decide to finish the Twilight series even if they are too long just because Stephenie Meyer mentions Coldplay in the end of the third book. ( and when you tell the crazy twilight fans that you're only gonna watch the second movie if she's gonna put Fix You in it )

Lol i don't know there's so muchmore besides these 7..:P

When your friend knows why you laughed after saying "Mhmm... aha" (Most of you maybe won't get it. It's from an interview with Guy.) or "Oh yeah" (Interview with Chris and Guy.).

When you get excited about the number 42. Half of which is due to Coldplay, I am still a nerd.

When I skip through school cause I got good seats to see Coldplay.

I wrote this on another thread but, In my CBA class we were doing an excercise on Microsoft Access, and the excercise used the number 42 like fifty times!!!! Everytime I would see it,

:singer::guitarist:"You thought you might be a ghost!

You thought you might be a ghost!...":singer::guitarist:

It was hard to concentrate afterwards :)

..when your're always happy when you look at your timetable and your next lesson is music, because you sung Viva la Vida in it once :D

by the way : it sounded terrible and our music teacher has no idea of coldplay. he gave us a little text about the band and there was really written, that their album was called 'a rush of wood to the head' :shocked2::lol:

when you are 99% sure you heard Viva La Vida play in another classroom:thinking: and you just wanted to go running and find out if it was true but you were in an exam so you couldn't leave the room:(.... also nobody else seemed to hear it.... i may be becoming crazy :inquisitive:

..when your're always happy when you look at your timetable and your next lesson is music, because you sung Viva la Vida in it once :D

by the way : it sounded terrible and our music teacher has no idea of coldplay. he gave us a little text about the band and there was really written, that their album was called 'a rush of wood to the head' :shocked2::lol:

WTF ! Do you sing Coldplay songs in music lessons ??? :stunned:

I want to study with you, even if the high school is over for me ! :D

when you're at this thing for your school that's like a beauty pagent for the senior guys and for the fitness part this group of guys does stuff to a remix of A-ha's take on me and all you can think about is chris and how much he loves that band.

and when you name your friend's fish Chris and Jonny. And then a couple days later you go to her dad's and name her cat Guy, then get mad at her for not having another pet to name Will. :lol:

when you write "TB. Español" but after sometime it was fading away, so you look at it really quickly and you said "The Escapist? :thinking:"... then you realized it didn't say that and you laugh at yourself :laugh3:

when you're at this thing for your school that's like a beauty pagent for the senior guys and for the fitness part this group of guys does stuff to a remix of A-ha's take on me and all you can think about is chris and how much he loves that band.

and when you name your friend's fish Chris and Jonny. And then a couple days later you go to her dad's and name her cat Guy, then get mad at her for not having another pet to name Will. :lol:

im proud of u marisa :smug:

mmmmmmmmmm when in history class...stupid prof. lectures on Adam Smith's economics and you dotn pay attention at all until he says..."Adam Smith was born in Kirkcaldy Scotland in 1723......" and you think :idea2: GUY BERRYMAN WAS BORN IN KIRKCALDY SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

When you're extremely happy about your teacher (he's everybody's fav teacher btw) wearing a Coldplay VLV t-shirt at school after going to the concert the day before.

Also, when you get to talk about the concert the whole session with him and have a load of laughs together with the rest of the class. Thank God that now most of my friends actually stop judging me for listening to Coldplay and think that Coldplay aren't that bad at all! ;)

And when you're extremely excited about getting your school jersey that says "VIVA LA VIDA" at the back of it. ♥ Can't get happier than this. :smug:

When you're extremely happy about your teacher (he's everybody's fav teacher btw) wearing a Coldplay VLV t-shirt at school after going to the concert the day before.

Also, when you get to talk about the concert the whole session with him and have a load of laughs together with the rest of the class. Thank God that now most of my friends actually stop judging me for listening to Coldplay and think that Coldplay aren't that bad at all!

And when you're extremely excited about getting your school jersey that says "VIVA LA VIDA" at the back of it. ♥ Can't get happier than this.

That is pretty cool :)

+ when you watch every single interview with coldplay on youtube.. well all the ones you can find..

+ you download every single acoustic version of a coldplay song..

+ when your friends say you need help..

+ every time they come to your country you buy tickets and line up millions of hours beforehand just to stand a couple of metres away from them..

+ when the background of your phone is coldplay..

+ when you have a million coldplay posters up in your room..

+ when you surf the internet the whole day just to find rare coldplay material..

+ when you hear a word that has something to do with a coldplay song you start singing that song..

ohhh and theres many more i must say.. :D