✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Aug-08: Boston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Nov]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't WAIT :D

I have balcony seats but i'm getting there early and looking for R#42 if you know what I mean :D

me too,

Continuing my stalking of the elusive Roadie #42! :sneaky:

Hehehe :evilgrin:

Stalking aside....

:dance: I'm SOOOOOooooo Pumped for the Concert!!!! :dance:

Who else is?!

Wow! Sweet sign! :cool:

And it glows in the dark!? Almost sounds as good as the "magic balls" :D

I'll be on the floor, but I'll be looking out for your sign in loge.

Hey, and did anyone else realize that Boston is Coldplay's last gig in America until later in October? So we're special :dozey: (i guess)

to professa95 (sean): hope you get to work with Oxfam and have a blast!

Yeah, I had a look at the schedule and after us in Boston it's off to Japan, right?

I am getting soooooooooooo excited for Monday to get here!

Hope you get those tickets uwwedoogie... you should message Bostonsportsfan, he had tickets for Loge that he replaced with floor. Maybe he still has them for sale?

So y'know how they've (Coldplay) said that there going to have minor tweaks in their setlist as the tour goes on, some varying by city? I think Boston would be a great place to play "Cemeteries of London". As far as I can remember, they haven't played it yet on tour.

Think about it; there are plenty of revolutionaries and such buried in Boston, Samuel Adams and John Hancock just to name two.

However, Chris should have to sing the line as "...and all the cemeteries of Boston" instead of London. :P

That'd be pretty sweet in my opinion.

BOSTON!!!! 0_0

^ :dance: Yeah, they better give us something special!

We've waited soooo long and have gone through so much just to see them. :dozey:

Hey masterkraig, have fun working with Oxfam! :)

So y'know how they've (Coldplay) said that there going to have minor tweaks in their setlist as the tour goes on, some varying by city? I think Boston would be a great place to play "Cemeteries of London". As far as I can remember, they haven't played it yet on tour.

Think about it; there are plenty of revolutionaries and such buried in Boston, Samuel Adams and John Hancock just to name two.

However, Chris should have to sing the line as "...and all the cemeteries of Boston" instead of London. :P

That'd be pretty sweet in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly! :dance:

Been hoping they'd play COL

And Boston is 2 syllables, like London.... so lyrically, it works!

BOSTON

^ YEAH!!!

Oh let's hope Jonny was lying about not playing Cemeteries.

You know what....

there's.....

:bomb: ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL....:dance: :dance:

:guitarist::singer::drummer::guitarist: !!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

. . . attempts to control excitement..... fails

:rolleyes3: :p

Hello all

I'm in boston (malden actually) and I soooo want to buy tickets at a reasonable price but I can't find it at craigslist (no one answer me)

Do you guys know if I go there around 5pm 6pm I could find tickets from someone? (still at a reasonable price)

Thanks

I'm so desperate!!!!

GO ON CRAIGSLIST. select boston, find tickets at the bottom under "for sale". Then type in coldplay at the top of the page and it brings up all the listings for people selling coldplay tickets in the boston area. hope this helps!

Hello all

I'm in boston (malden actually) and I soooo want to buy tickets at a reasonable price but I can't find it at craigslist (no one answer me)

Do you guys know if I go there around 5pm 6pm I could find tickets from someone? (still at a reasonable price)

Thanks

I'm so desperate!!!!

Boston Tomorrow

^ Oh wow! You're a lucky coldplayer BostonSportsTD.

You get to see the Boys twice in a span of 3 days.

:shocked2: AHHHH! I JUST HAD A REVELATION!

THIS SAME TIME TOMORROW WE'LL BE @ TD BANKNORTH WAITING FOR OUR ONE AND ONLY COLDPLAY!!!!! :)

Sorry, I'm still having problems containing excitement.

So I keep spamming this thread :P

Oh and I agree with you BanknorthSportsTD about the Boston fans. I bet we'll be intense for Coldplay. Manchester, NH fans were so much that Chris actually bowed down to us! very funny.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT........

I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH

I got them on craigslist this morning and my cousin has the tickets in her hands!!!! i'm flying into boston tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOGE 1! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF. ARE WE GOING TO BE LOUD OR WHAT? ok and i really want to bring a white t-shirt or something and just wave it around in a circle or something, but not so i annoy people ya know??

AT THIS TIME TOMORROW, COLDPLAY WILL BE ON STAGE!!! WOOOOOO :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS IN HARTFORD LAST NIGHT:

1. Go to the bathroom before the concert

2. Bring at least 1 water bottle

3. Eat light beforehand

4. Don't kill your voice on the first song, youll need it for DAAHF;)

5. Don't expect an encore, just enjoy every single song

6. Get a t-shirt

7. Take some pics if you must, but dont worry so much about it, just take in every single minute

8. Don't mind people around you, if they are sitting or being jerks, that's their problem

9. If you're in a lower section to the right of the band, get ready cause they might come running at you

10. Have fun!