✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Aug-08: Boston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Nov]

now they're sold out, or ticketmaster isn't working correctly.

this is so ridiculous. my choice yesterday was nosebleed BEHIND THE BAND. now nothing.

if anyone has 3 tickets to the show, i would be more than willing to buy them off of your hands. I don't want to pay the auction price ticketmaster has up ($250 for a ticket to a coldplay show? gives me that awful, "coldplay's-a-corporation-now" kind of feeling)

Please get ahold of me if you've got something. I don't care where it is, just preferably not behind the band.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just checked and i'm in section 137 (club) row B. they are OK but i don't care because i'll be on the floor 2 days before this in hartford. so i can't really complain!

ps. did anyone else notice there is no seperate seating chart for coldplay? on the other concerts (hartford chicago etc) coldplay have their own seating charts that show their different stage setup. but for boston it's just the generic 'endstage' seating chart. do you think boston will still have the cool stage setup?

Would be cool if they had the two run ways out each side of the stage like I am seeing on other venue maps. Who knows, maybe the garden just didn't want to tweek their site mapping script.

Ill Be going to this show. I cant wait. It will be my first Coldplay concert ever. I wish i was going to the Hartford show but im going to Marron 5 at the tweeter center august 2nd. Im in lodge 3 Row 10. And i did notice the seating plan was a general endstage pchart for coldplay in boston but with the heartford show it had two catwalks coming out of the stage on the left and right. See link at the bottom. And does anyone know who is opening for this show?

Seating plan for heartford: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/237575/23427/

Seating plan fot boston: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/8337/16495/

I guess boston dosent get the cool catwalks. everywhere else seems too. i hope we get to see the magic balls. :-D

yea thats what im hoping. im hoping its the same as all the other shows but they just didnt bother to make a new seating map. where did you end up getting seats collee?

Nose bleed seats, Section 301, row 9, seats 3 & 4 ... But that's ok, I just wanted to be there.

I've seen them live twice before, have gotten to do the floor thing and the "good seats" thing so this time I'm just happy they have settled on a date and it's near enough to me here in NH to go.

• 2 weeks later...

COLDPLAY Boston TD Banknorth!!!

Does anyone know if theres a no signs rule? I plan to bring one.

I don't see why not. I was planning on bringing one too. :cool:

Does anybody know if this thing "No bags/cameras" is really legitimate for Banknorth?

Cuz i'll be extremely upset if I can't take a few pics of the boys...:\

COLDPLAY

VIVA LA VIDA TOUR

TD BANKNORTH GARDEN

NO BAGS/CAMERAS/AUDIO <<<

MON AUG 4, 2008 7:30PM

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/010040C308EC5C33?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

soo a ticketmaster auction has been going on for the past week and it flew WAYYYY under the radar so hardly anyone bid on it and it just ended and i upgraded my seats to section 13 row 6 (for only $130, which is only $15 more than the tickets i originally bought). I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!! :D

soo a ticketmaster auction has been going on for the past week and it flew WAYYYY under the radar so hardly anyone bid on it and it just ended and i upgraded my seats to section 13 row 6 (for only $130, which is only $15 more than the tickets i originally bought). I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!! :D

WOW! Congrats on that. I had a peek at the seating chart, those are going to be awesome seats.

Hi, I'm in France and in august I will be in Boston and I would like to know is there a website where I can purchase tickets for the concert by printing an e-ticket? Because I don't want to pay extra for the shipping (plus it's gonna to be long)

anyone got 2 tickets? nosebleeds...

ive beena fan for 8 years in ireland and never got the chance to see them, whether it was too young, couldn't afford, couldn't travel the distance out of the country.. i never saw them.

im in boston now, so id love some help... im poor out here so somewhere... somewhere near face vaule please?

Parking

We're driving from Nova Scotia to Boston for the show. Any suggestions on parking since we haven't been to the Garden. How early should we arrive for parking etc. if we are coming in from Peabody.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

ahhh 8 days til this! i'm a bit more excited for the boston show than i am for hartford because i think the crowd will be better in boston. i don't even know when the last time they even played in the city was... they skipped over boston the last time they did an indoor arena tour. so hopefully theyll give us something extra special this time!

i'm flying up to boston early morning on the 4th! and i don't have tickets! i would have had them but i got a refund because the ones i had originally clicked on were not what i paid for. i'm kicking myself over this!!!! what's the best way of getting tickets the day of or before?? do you guys think ticketmaster will release some? or should i just see what people are offering outside the arena the night of. I WANT THIS SO BAD :(

COLDPLAY @ BOSTON!!!!! WOOT!

^ Ticketmaster might release some last minute. But that's a real gamble. :\

Perhaps try eBay or ask CD stores or something.... ask around.

There's still.. uh 8 days!!!:shocked2:

or you could scalp some.... but that's kind of illegal ;)

Hey, is anyone making signs. I know JDFSX1 wants to. Me too.

What will everyone write on them for the boys to see? :cool:

I know that the some of the Chicago concert fans wrote "Phil is hot!" (which is just plain awesome!)

AHHHH!!! Just 8 more days!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yes, Yes i AM making a sign (Maby some of you will see me) :-) This is my sign. (see image.) "LETS TALK COLDPLAY". The COLDPLAY glows in the dark, im not sure it well glow at the concert but it looks cool at home :-) and i might make another saying on the back. But that WILL be a suprise. And if you end up being behind me behind me, dont worry i wont be holding it up all concert, (i will be dancing too ;)) Im in Lodge 3. Cant wait!

IMG_0130.jpg

Coldplay Boston!

Wow! Sweet sign! :cool:

And it glows in the dark!? Almost sounds as good as the "magic balls" :D

I'll be on the floor, but I'll be looking out for your sign in loge.

Hey, and did anyone else realize that Boston is Coldplay's last gig in America until later in October? So we're special :dozey: (i guess)

to professa95 (sean): hope you get to work with Oxfam and have a blast!