✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Aug-08: Boston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 03-Nov]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there... and I'm so sad and depressed that it's over. Does anyone else feel this way? It was my first Coldplay concert even though I've been a fan for years. I felt like it was a dream. Just amazing... truly amazing. I wish I could see them again soon.

yep - you're not alone... and its been almost a week here since they played :(

I feel so silly for being so upset over this... I mean, I'm going to be 26 and I'm acting like such a baby. I keep replaying the concert over and over in my head. I just read on the Oxfam blog that there are volunteers who have been touring with the band, and I became so jealous. I thought you could volunteer for one or two concerts if you lived nearby... I had no idea you could tour with the band.

I think I need some sort of intervention... I need to stop feeling so sad and depressed!

You are not alone! Don't fight it! Figure out how to get to the next show and go!!! Life is for living!! I came home from 2 Chicago shows determined to get to the other show in my home state of Florida....guess what? Just bought the tickets......:)

Does the band ever let anyone backstage? I read on their blog that they basically fly out of the building as soon as the lights dim... and they're gone.

I'm going to try for tix in NJ. I bet their London shows are going to be the best ones... but that's one heck of an expensive trip!

You are not alone! Don't fight it! Figure out how to get to the next show and go!!! Life is for living!! I cam home from 2 Chicago shows determined to get to the other show in my home state of Florida....guess what? Just bought the tickets......:)

Melanie is totally right. You'll kick yourself later on ... see if they're playing any where near you when they head back to the states in the fall.

well my husband is a coldplay hater so i had to find people...i didn't know angie and lori until i stepped out of a cab in NYC at midnight when we went for the Today show...a month later and the three of us together meet Jonny and Guy! Find some friends on here and go together!!

Find some friends on here and go together!!

you can always find people on here to meet up with or get tickets with!

I couldn't agree more, but please just be careful...this is the internet after all...

but good luck!! :)

And so happy the boys are continuing to wow the masses with their incredible performances :D

well my husband is a coldplay hater so i had to find people...i didn't know angie and lori until i stepped out of a cab in NYC at midnight when we went for the Today show...a month later and the three of us together meet Jonny and Guy! Find some friends on here and go together!!

HOW did you MEET them?????

The problem for me is that NONE of my friends like Coldplay. I had to DRAG my brother with me and I was alone for half of the show (which was fine) but there's no way anyone will take a few road trips with me to the fall shows. :(

i will haha.....my friends dont like COLDPLAY either

EDIT - NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE COLDPLAY EITHER! We should all start a club! :D

"Anyone else going through Coldplay withdrawal,"

YES! I feel like i should be SO HAPPY but im so blah over the anticipation of the concert being over. Not to mention that the concert itself WAS COMPLETELY AMAZING and is now over! Im trying to figure out if they will come back on this tour and when, or if i will have to wait untill after LP 5! I dont like these Coldplay Blues! :cry: Oh and can someone who did the whole oxfam thing message me please i have some questions.

-Jesse-

Oh and i made a Coldplay resoulition, To next concert meet up or even get tickets with a fellow COLDPLAYER and have and even more AMAZING time (if thats possible :laugh3: ) at the next Coldplay concert i go to! :)

EDIT - NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE COLDPLAY EITHER! We should all start a club! :D

"Anyone else going through Coldplay withdrawal,"

YES! I feel like i should be SO HAPPY but im so blah over the anticipation of the concert being over. Not to mention that the concert itself WAS COMPLETELY AMAZING and is now over! Im trying to figure out if they will come back on this tour and when, or if i will have to wait untill after LP 5! I dont like these Coldplay Blues! :cry: Oh and can someone who did the whole oxfam thing message me please i have some questions.

-Jesse-

Oh and i made a Coldplay resoulition, To next concert meet up or even get tickets with a fellow COLDPLAYER and have and even more AMAZING time (if thats possible :laugh3: ) at the next Coldplay concert i go to! :)

I could see it on a t-shirt now ;)

I wish I had known about Melanie and Lori before the 7/23 Chicago show, because it would've been fun to hang out with them. It's all about community ... Coldplay community.

I could see it on a t-shirt now ;)

I wish I had known about Melanie and Lori before the 7/23 Chicago show, because it would've been fun to hang out with them. It's all about community ... Coldplay community.

If there are NOT "COLDPLAYER" tshirts yet, I am volunteering to make them for everyone. I would just need the FONT.

Just let me know.

I have a screenprinting business and would be happy to do them for the forum.

Kelly