✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

ATTENTION!!!! HERE'S THE STORY!!!!!

We got to the venue around 3:00pm to try to catch them coming in. The SUVs pulled in around 3:30 - two black SUVs and one black mini-bus. In the first SUV you could see Chris, Jonny, and Guy. We could not spot Will. Chris leaned over Jonny to wave at us as they passed. We were holding our Reign of Jonny banner, the Union Jack, and Angie was wearing her Southampton shirt. The cars pulled into the venue and we waited......

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go...next part...

About 10 or 15 minutes later Afro lady - Jackie - came out and walked right to us. She was rather curt. First she asked if we were English. We said no but that Mich was. Then she asked if we had tickets. We told her that Angie, Lori, and I did but Mich did not. She said ok let's see if we can hook you up. Angie asked what her name was and she was not giving it up and asked why we wanted to know. Angie told her that she was in all of our pictures and that we just wanted to put a name to the face. She told us she didn't have a name - NOT TRUE! Then she asked us if we had anything we wanted signed. Angie gave her a Yellow single cover, Lori gave her a Jonny button, and I wanted them to sign my daughter's Coldplay t-shirt but she said no but took the picture I had of her in the shirt. Then she left and we waited some more.

After waiting for awhile, a security guard came out to ask Mich's full name and said that a ticket would be waiting for her at will call.

soo I get a text from my friend today that at 1am last night he was hanging out at this little cafe across the street from University of Central florida (a good 20 min from the venue) and who walks in?! All the boys! They got a bite to eat, took pictures with whoever was there and wanted one and hung out for a bit! Ill try to get more details from him when he gets off work

About 10 or 15 minutes later Afro lady - Jackie - came out and walked right to us. She was rather curt. First she asked if we were English. We said no but that Mich was. Then she asked if we had tickets. We told her that Angie, Lori, and I did but Mich did not. She said ok let's see if we can hook you up. Angie asked what her name was and she was not giving it up and asked why we wanted to know. Angie told her that she was in all of our pictures and that we just wanted to put a name to the face. She told us she didn't have a name - NOT TRUE! Then she asked us if we had anything we wanted signed. Angie gave her a Yellow single cover, Lori gave her a Jonny button, and I wanted them to sign my daughter's Coldplay t-shirt but she said no but took the picture I had of her in the shirt. Then she left and we waited some more.

After waiting for awhile, a security guard came out to ask Mich's full name and said that a ticket would be waiting for her at will call.

WOOOAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Mich!!!!!!!! :dance:

***can't wait for part3***

A little Guy love for all the Berry girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_-NTtdUKMw

You are now my favorite person in the world................... :wacky:

Whoa, did Mich really come all the way over from England without a ticket? :stunned:

:D

Lori and I had to leave to get to the box office to meet Pete for Oxfam volunteering. Mich and Angie waited back at the loading area and finally a different security woman came out with SOME of the signed stuff. She had Angie's cd cover and my picture but the Jonny button was curiously missing.....hmmmmm....

The Oxfam volunteering was fun and Pete was so nice. Angie was seated on Guy's side on a small riser in between the floor seats and the lower section - front row. Mich's ticket that she picked up at will call was 3rd row center!!! AWESOME!

Lori and I had seats across from Angie on Jonny's side - second row. We had a great view of the roadie pit so when we sat down we held up our Roadies Do It In The Dark banner. They saw it and were laughing and giving us the thumbs up. We saw the roadie girl who took us backstage in Detroit and when she saw the banner she came over to say hi. We asked her name - Marta - and introduced ourselves. She showed us another roadie banner a friend of hers made and then walked away. A few minutes later she came back with a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. She walked away again and when we opened it realized we were looking at the setlist that the roadies use to control the backdrops and magic balls. We stood up and thanked Marta for the setlist but she pointed over to the guys actually working the magic ball controls and said they had wanted us to have it. Very sweet of them.

I wonder why she wouldn't take the little shirt for them to sign......hmmm........

looks like your girls' hard work paid off---again!!!!!!:cool:

still listening! :ears:

April - I don't know why unless all they had were black sharpies....her picture is signed...so cute...but I wanted the shirt sign...maybe tomorrow:rolleyes: