✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Nov-08: Dallas - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noelia, I think the camera guy or editor person was in love with Will. Will had a LOT of face time on those large screens. And Guy fans, check out 0:06-0:08. :D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! THANK YOU LORI:kiss:

:dance::dance::dance:

I love the camera work during CoL, I think it's pretty much what they used to do with Yes. B&W close ups w/ quick cuts bet. all 4 of them. So you're like:stunned: the whole time LOL.

Thanks so much for all the vids...so cool you had good view of the big screens, you got great shots. I can never get over how you guys are so still during shows! I can only film 30sec-1min at a time, 'cause I just wanna jump&dance and well that doesn't make a good vid. So, yeah, thanks for your composure!!

Why? There's no need for subtlety here! :whip: Proudly claim your man/men!:laugh3:

Ok, then...I claim Will&Guy all to myself(I will share Guy w/ a few devoted Berrygirls but I get 1st dibs!), Jonny&Chris I will share--as long as the rest of you don't tire 'em out!:wink3: And Pete:blush:...he's a "real" person, so I can't get all fangirly&pervy LOL. Just don't go making out with him, Lori!!!:veryangry2::P

Security guard was really nice. He told us where to stand to avoid detection, because there is a camera at the security gate and if Jackie saw us, she might make us move.

We waited and the guard told us they would be there in 20 minutes. A bus full of hockey players pulls up and they are making lude sex jesters at Lori and she's about to return with a jester of her own when the band pulls up behind the bus. I was all..... LORI!! it's them! hehehe We get signs out. Bus is blocking them from getting into security lot. :D Chris and Jonny must have been in first SUV. Windows were total black out. Kelly was in front seat and giving me the evil eye. :angry: Will and Guy in second SUV. Will kinda looks out at us like we are crazy. :P No stopping. :\

We kept waiting, but moved down the road to where we could see roadies coming out to smoke and get stuff from buses. Lori was looking for Peter, but we never saw him. :\

I got to meet the band too at the Best Buy sound check party. It was not all I hoped it would be (no autographs, no personal photos), but it was still AMAZING!!! The guys are very humble and nice. I got to have my picture standing shoulder to shoulder with Jonny! How often do you get to meet the biggest band in the world? To top it off, the show was mind-blowing; they played every song I wanted to hear. It was my first (but definitely not my last) Coldplay show. All around, one of the best days of my life.

BTW, hoping for a high quality audio recording to be posted somewhere.