✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You can hear Lost! in this video...

- DAN -

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg Lost? is already my favorite song we've heard, and i think i'm already in love with Lost! from that little clip. ahhh!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT. for CD:happy:...only a month to go, sigh.

Less than that I think 26-7 Days left.

Woooooooooh.

And remember the single to be released on the 21st May. It is the 16th today so 5 days or so. Tommorow wont we get the Billboared Article or have we read all there is.

Anyhooo Lots of Coldplay. YAY!:)

The 'Lost" Interview

Needs a rip if it's not been posted before (please post in MM)

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1117600/Viva-La-Vida-Or-Death-And-All-His-Friends/Product.html

Excellent interview, with background studio "Lost"

Coldplay return with Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends, an album that sees the band emerge from the success of 2005's 'X&Y' with the same hunger that has gained them global success ever since 2000's 'Parachutes'. Lead single 'Violet Hill' contains trade mark catchy piano hooks, along with a heavy guitar edge that emphasises the band's hunger. Chris Martin continues to shine as a songwriter and musician, while his bandmates provide the ground on which the music can come to life.

[Thanks Luis] :)

thanks for finding the interview!

i love Lost? and i think i'm gonna love Lost! too... but i can't help noticing the hip-hopness of that beat.. not that i think it sounds bad but there really is nothing coldplay are not prepared to do on this album (even a dance loop on CSC)! its going to be a very interesting album...