✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You can hear Lost! in this video...

- DAN -

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this song really is something you can love and sing when you need understanding and let' say love ,generally speaking.For me, this sincerity and love, and that childisch way of thinking, that pure sense for living is what coldplay makes a really good band.you know, my friends tell that is just a commercial band, like all of others, and I agree but there is that small little thing, that's calle sincerity that makes it be my favorite band in the world.:)

Thanks for posting!! Brilliant song, amazing version!

i dont see the similarity but thats a great song.. thats the time when i thought music has sounded its best (to me)

its deff again not what i expected in the full version of the song. the piano version made me think "phew a song that catches me from the start! cant wait to hear jonnys guitar on it" but its full of organs, and it sounds african even tho its not the one they said would sound african.. idk.. hope the new songs i still to hear really grow on me..

Meh... From what I heard it sounds interesting, but I'm still in love with the acoustic version. Its not really what I expected after hearing the acoustic version. I too thought you'd be hearing the guitar drums ect. along with the great piano... I'm a tad disappointed as of now. I'll wait to hear the full song b4 I fully judge. I'm also lovin Viva la Vida big tyme.

There is a program with Windows Media Player (latest version) in which you can erase the voices and keep the music

Can someone do it??

:rolleyes:

I hear that!! Any chances of this happening? Hopeful!!