✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

news_banner2.pngred.jpgChris to help out U2 tonight!

1 December 2014 8:18 pm

Watch live as Chris steps in to help save U2's World AIDS Day performance

1475841_10153550268586686_3108560617754255218_n.jpg

We're pleased to announce that Chris is one of the performers who have stepped in to save U2's surprise World AIDS Day (RED) performance which was jeopardised by Bono’s 16 November bike accident in Central Park.

The World AIDS Day event in Times Square will begin promptly at 7.30pm ET tonight (12.30am UK time) and also feature performances from special guests Kanye West and Carrie Underwood. It will stream live worldwide on YouTube at bit.ly/redwatchnow.

Adam Clayton, The Edge and Larry Mullen Jr. will be joined by Bruce Springsteen and Chris, each of whom will take a turn as frontman on the U2 songs. Appearing at the personal invitation of U2, Springsteen and Chris have graciously donated their time and talents to save the World AIDS Day event from cancellation.

Anchorman

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news_banner2.pnggsthmbba.jpgMila Fürstová interview (pt 1)

3 December 2014 2:57 pm

Exclusive interview with the creator of the Ghost Stories artwork

The Ghost Stories art exhibition - featuring Mila Fürstová's original artwork for the album - opens in London tomorrow, and runs until 7 December. The free exhibition takes place at 17 Osborn St, Shoreditch, London and is open from 11am until 8pm. You can also buy the works from the Album Artists website. All proceeds will go towards Kids Company's incredible work with disadvantaged young people.

Ahead of the exhibition, we called up Mila to find out more about her artwork.

mila800.jpg

Hello Mila, how are you?

I’m very good, thank you.

How did you first get involved with Coldplay?

It was my agent, Fraser, who runs Album Artists. He rang me about two years ago and said there was a very faint chance that Coldplay may like my work and I could be working with them.

What did you say?

I just thought, “Oh Fraser, you’re such a space cadet, where did you get that idea from?” And then he went off and quickly got together four of my pieces to take to the Bakery to show to Coldplay and I think it started from there. But at the same time, there was another background story because Phil Harvey and his wife already had two pieces of my work that they’d come across totally randomly in a gallery. And I think Fraser once delivered some work to them and he saw a large piece of mine in their house. A total coincidence.

So how did it progress from “it might happen”?

OK, so this was in the summer of 2012 and I had a few month old baby. I’d had this traumatic birth and I was hardly making any art and it was a very low point for me. And I was thinking “How can I even start making art again?” I was trying to take the baby to the studio and it just wasn’t happening. But the whole Coldplay thing sounded so, so exciting that I thought, I just so want to do that. I think there was communication between Fraser and Phil for some time until in the winter, Phil contacted me for the first time and he started telling me about the ideas for the artwork.

How did that go?

Oh he’s such an artistic guy and we had such cerebral conversations. I really enjoyed the creative part of that. We started coming out with first ideas. And actually even my very first sketch that I made after Phil described what they want was this woman floating in the sky / sea. So already the soul of it was already there. But we were still a long way from finding it properly.

How did you find it?

Well, we talked with Phil about ideas for a few months and then I think in spring, they said, “Would you like to come to the studio and meet the band?” So I did that and they were so lovely and welcoming and I just immediately felt, “Oh, I just want you for my friends!” And we sat around the table and Chris was like, “Oh Mila, you are so incredibly talented.” And I was blushing and trying to make a joke out of it. I said, “Oh Chris, you are very talented too!” But he didn’t cast me out straight away, which was a good sign. And then we started discussing everything.

What was the starting point for the artwork?

Chris’s initial idea was this photo that he had that he loved for many years of two sea lions under water. And I can see why, because they are almost a metaphor for a soul or a human in a special kind of state of mind. So he showed me this photo and I thought I’d work around that, that actually he wanted a sea lion under water and I’d need to get that into my work and that’s what the album cover would be. And I worked and worked around it.

That’s not how the album cover ended up being, of course.

No. The problem is, I’ve never really taken a commission successfully. It felt for me a little bit like an arranged marriage. And I thought, “Oh, I really want this arranged marriage to happen!” But I wasn’t falling in love, if you like. I was doing everything to try and please them. I produced an awful lot of sketches and it had some essence of the album already, but it wasn’t all there. And then Fraser and Phil had this really great idea where they said let’s just print a lot of your work out in large scale and put it around the Bakery studio. It was amazing. The studio basically turned into a gallery of my work!

Ah yes, up the staircase and everywhere.

Yes! I just thought what an amazing act from them. They thought OK, we’re gonna have a go and we are willing to embrace Mila’s work. And I think Chris especially was looking at the work for a long time, until he saw this one piece which was a blue angel with two wings, and he said he really liked that and asked if the wings would work on their own. I said they would and I printed just the wings and when we put them together, they looked a broken heart. And he said he really loved that. That’s when the baby was conceived.

So it wasn’t designed to look like a broken heart? It just ended up that way?

Yes. I think that’s probably the best thing about all art, including music, that you are following a thought and then something else happens, like some intervention from heaven, and it’s up to you to spot it. And I think that Chris spotted it. So that was great. Then he handed it over to me and he said, “Look, I love the wings and I want you to do whatever you feel is right.” He was giving me total freedom to be myself. I remember he called from LA and I said to him, “Oh Chris, are you sure you don’t want a particular motif?” And he was so magnanimous and very clever and it was an act of understanding of how art is made. So he gave me freedom.

How did you get started?

Well, they gave me the album before it was shared with anyone. So that was very lovely of them as well. I went away and had this template of the wings that I drew and then I started listening to the album and I just drew directly onto the wing plates.

So that cover artwork didn’t exist until you’d heard the album?

Exactly. It’s totally about the album. Etching involves working on metal plates. You cover it in wax and then you work on it. So I had the needle and I was listening. And it felt like walking into this dark room in which Chris is singing. And the darkness was the plate and I had the needle. So I tried to trace his feelings. And I tried to trust my intuition. I drew the wing gradually. I completed an entire wing, based on the whole album. There was something from each song.

ghoststories600.jpg

(Click for hi-res version)

So if people look closely they should be able to tell which bit is about which song?

Yes, exactly. And some images can work for two, because it feels to me like some of the songs are quite connected. And at this point A Sky Full Of Stars wasn’t on the album. That was added later. But already it appears in the wings through divine intervention, with the stars. And so I drew that one wing and sent it to Phil and Chris and they were lovely and they said “This is great, this is what we want” and then Phil said “And where is the other wing?” And I said, “What other wing?” I thought it would just be a mirror image of the same wing. So then I made the other wing!

Did you do the left wing first?

Actually, it’s the right wing. My drawing started with the couple that’s lying underneath the blanket of stars. Then I drew the walking man with the birds, because that last song totally captured me immediately. And also I have to say that so much work later was done by Tappin and Gofton. They have done the art direction for many of the band’s album covers before. So I was doing the basic metal print and I gave them so many choices of how they could have printed them and it was actually Mark and Simon from Tappin and Gofton who were presenting the band with how they felt the wings should be placed. So it was a big brainstorm. And they were great to me. Really supportive. So there was the wings and the background for them - the sea - is actually a very small etching plate and the stars are just drawn in by hand, and then it was all brought together digitally.

art_magic.jpg

So then the artwork for Magic and the others followed afterwards?

Yes. They hadn’t been offering that from the beginning at all. I didn’t really know where we were going with everything. I didn’t know until the last minute that I was definitely going to be making the album cover. Then they said, “We really like the cover” and they said they’d really like to see some sketches for Magic. And I said, “Well, I never do sketches” but by then I already felt through the experience of the wings that I have this intimate creative relationship with them, so I was willing to do sketches because it felt like it’s not just their project it’s now my baby as well! I’m usually too impatient to do sketches - I just love drawing straight onto the plate, because it’s more fun for me not to know what’s coming - but that was something I did more and more as we went on.

The detail is incredible in the Magic one.

I drew three sketches for that. There’s one sketch which features a magician, but the band went for this one where’s there’s just a couple. It’s more poetic, I think. And then I think there’s a vinyl with Midnight, which actually has the etching of the three sea lions. That goes back before the wings when I was drawing the sea lions. This was when they became a bit more mine because they are see through and they are no longer sea lions, they’re these structures, and one of them has a man inside them, floating.

rsd3.png

At some point did they say they wanted you to do all the artwork for the whole album?

It was gradual, really. It was like a relationship! You think, well this is going well, shall we go together a bit further? I felt I was really enjoying it. I was working from home and it was a really intimate small scale work. I was looking after my baby and then I was pregnant again, and I couldn’t travel or anything so it was my “me time”. I was drawing and in a way they were really helping me to be mother. Because having a baby, I never realised what hard work it would be! And I needed something that was me and actually this Coldplay thing ended up being intimately me.

That’s a pretty good little side project away from parenting - creating the cover of a worldwide hit album!

I know! I would not believe if you told me that!

Look out for part two of our interview this week

• 3 weeks later...

news_banner2.pngwewishyouamerrychristmasandahappynewyear.pngChristmas Lights (Live at the BBC)

23 December 2014 10:25 am

Watch the performance from earlier this month

Good morning. Here's a little festive gift courtesy of BBC Radio 2, who've just uploaded this recording of the band performing Christmas Lights at London's BBC Theatre earlier this month.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ToKo3Www8Es" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful 2015.

Anchorman

• 1 month later...

news_banner2.pnggrammyawdd.jpgChris to appear with Beck at Sunday's GRAMMYs

4 February 2015 4:37 pm

Performance of song from Beck's Morning Phase album announced

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Chris will appear alongside Beck at this Sunday's GRAMMYs ceremony in Los Angeles. They will perform a song from Beck's album, Morning Phase, which is up for the Album of the Year award.

As previously announced, Coldplay have themselves been nominated in three categories.

- Best Pop / Duo Performance (for A Sky Full Of Stars)

- Best Pop Vocal Album (for Ghost Stories)

- Best Music Film (for Ghost Stories Live 2014)

Anchorman

[h=5]Tagged As:[/h]

• 2 months later...

news_banner2.png

Coldplay nominated for Webby Award

7 April 2015 5:36 pm

Voting open for People's Choice nowGood evening. We're very pleased to report that the Coldplay Lyrics Hunt - where we hid Chris's handwritten lyrics for the Ghost Stories album in libraries across the world - has been nominated in the Social: Promotions & Contests category at this year's Webby Awards (which is like the online world's equivalent of the Oscars).

Every Webby Nominee also contends for a Webby People's Voice Award as voted for by the public. It'd be lovely if you'd click here to vote for Coldplay now. Voting is open until Thursday 23 April at 11:59 PST.

The Webby Winners will be announced on 27 April, 2015, and honored at the 19th Annual Webby Awards in New York City, on 18 May, 2015.

Anchorman

news_banner2.png

Billboard Music Awards nominations

7 April 2015 4:30 pm

Band shortlisted in three categories

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Coldplay have been nominated in three categories for the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. The band are shortlisted for:

- Top Rock Artist

- Top Rock Album (Ghost Stories)

- Top Rock Song (A Sky Full Of Stars)

The winners will be announced at the ceremony at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, 17 May, which will be broadcast live on ABC in the US.

Anchorman

• 1 month later...

[TABLE=align: center]

<tbody>[TR=bgcolor: #ffffff]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-messenger-1-9.png [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #ffffff]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-break.png [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center] [TABLE]

<tbody> [TR]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-web.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-fb.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-tw.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-ox.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-store.png [/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody> [/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

TIMELINE WEBSITE LAUNCHES

WITH EXCLUSIVE NEW CONTENT

coldplay-timeline2.jpg

Hello again. We're very pleased to announce the launch of a new comprehensive online history of the band,

The Coldplay Timeline, charting the period from their first rehearsal in 1998 right up to the present day.

The site allows fans on computers, mobiles and tablets to explore the band's story through hundreds of exclusive videos, audio clips, photos, blogs, articles, interviews and handwritten notes.

The Timeline also includes the first official Coldplay gigography, featuring every show that the band have played - more than 900 of them - and you can upload your own photos from any dates you attended.

Brand new content includes:

- New note from the band, written in the studio yesterday (and confirming the next album's title)

- Behind-the-scenes footage from the iconic Yellow video shoot

- Unseen video of the band's rehearsal for Live 8 with Richard Ashcroft

- Never before seen photos from the band's 1999 Manchester Roadhouse show

- New photos and memories from the 2014 A Sky Full Of Stars video shoot in Australia

The Timeline is live now at timeline.coldplay.com - we really hope you enjoy exploring it.

The Coldplay Messenger

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

<tbody>[TR=bgcolor: #ffffff]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-messenger-2-9.png [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center] [TABLE]

<tbody> [TR]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-web.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-fb.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-tw.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-ox.png [/TD]

[TD=align: center] coldplay-store.png [/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody> [/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

WATCH EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES FOOTAGE OF COLDPLAY'S "STUNNING" NEW WORK

coldplay-got.jpg

Hello again. Last night, an exclusive glimpse of the band's new project, Game Of Thrones: The Musical, was shown during the first ever Red Nose Day US. And now you can

watch the full, extended version of the behind-the-scenes film on YouTube.

If the sketch inspires you to donate to Red Nose Day US, then please click here.

Thank you.

The Coldplay Messenger

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

• 5 months later...
It’s becoming difficult to keep up with just how many high points keep popping up through this campaign. It really is shaping up to be quite a ride.

Hey Tash! and your living chaos that never lands, right, eh? I am happy that you are not needing X-rays or O2 like for real.

wheea, I just came to say Hi, a bit late, but fine timing for me. I like your sceneries :)

• 3 weeks later...

<tbody>[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #191919, align: center]

Having trouble viewing this email?

View it in your browser.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] headerLogo2.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] NO.2 - VOL.10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] rainbowLine.gif[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] [TABLE=align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]COLDPLAY.COM[/TD]

[TD]FACEBOOK[/TD]

[TD]TWITTER[/TD]

[TD]INSTAGRAM[/TD]

[TD=width: 80]OXFAM[/TD]

[TD=width: 66]STORE[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] rainbowLine.gif[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

FIRST DATES ANNOUNCED FOR A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS TOUR

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

ahfodtour.jpg

We're excited to announce the Latin American and European legs of next year's A Head Full Of Dreams Tour, with 20 stadium shows confirmed across 14 countries in Europe and Latin America.

The dates are as follows:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] [TABLE=width: 88%, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD] Thursday, March 31[/TD]

[TD=width: 20][/TD]

[TD] Estadio Unico de La Plata, Buenos Aires, AR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Sunday, April 3[/TD]

[TD] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, CL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Tuesday, April 5[/TD]

[TD] Estadio Nacional, Lima, PE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Thursday, April 7[/TD]

[TD] Allianz Parque, Sao Paulo, BR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Sunday, April 10[/TD]

[TD] Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, BR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Wednesday, April 13[/TD]

[TD] Estadio El Campin, Bogota, CO[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Saturday, April 16[/TD]

[TD] Foro Sol, Mexico City, MX[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Tuesday, May 24[/TD]

[TD] Stade Charles-Ehrmann, Nice, FR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Thursday, May 26[/TD]

[TD] Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona, ES[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Wednesday, June 1[/TD]

[TD] Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen, DE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Saturday, June 4[/TD]

[TD] Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Tuesday, June 7[/TD]

[TD] Hampden Park, Glasgow, UK[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Saturday, June 11[/TD]

[TD] Stadion Letzigrund, Zurich, CH[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Thursday, June 16[/TD]

[TD] Wembley Stadium, London, UK[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Saturday, June 18[/TD]

[TD] Wembley Stadium, London, UK[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Thursday, June 23[/TD]

[TD] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, NL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Wednesday, June 29[/TD]

[TD] Olympiastadion, Berlin, DE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Friday, July 1[/TD]

[TD] Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, DE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Sunday, July 3

[/TD]

[TD] Friends Arena, Stockholm, SE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Tuesday, July 5

[/TD]

[TD] Telia Parken, Copenhagen, DK

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Tickets for the UK/European shows go on general sale on Friday, November 27 at 9.30am GMT (UK shows) and 10am CET (all others) via

Ticketmaster. Ticket details for the Latin American shows can be found at Coldplay.com.

Further shows, including the North American leg of the tour, will be announced at a later date.

You can also watch the band play live at the rescheduled TIDALxColdplay show presented by KROQ from LA on TIDAL.com at 8.30pm PT tomorrow night (Saturday, November 21).

Finally, head over to The Coldplay Store to check out the new A Head Full Of Dreams range, including the T-shirt, mug, lithographs and 2016 calendar poster.

The Coldplay Messenger

footer-ahfod.jpg

THE NEW ALBUM, OUT DECEMBER 4.

PRE-ORDER NOW:

<tbody>[TR]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=align: center] footer-itunes-1.jpg[/TD]

[TD=align: center] footer-amazon-1.jpg[/TD]

[TD=align: center] footer-google-1.jpg[/TD]

[TD=align: center] footer-cd-1.jpg[/TD]

[TD=width: 68, align: center] footer-vinyl-1.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TABLE=class: structure, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=align: center]headerLogo2.jpg [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] [h=2]NO.3 - VOL.10[/h] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] rainbowLine.gif [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<tbody> [TR]

[TD=width: 132]COLDPLAY.COM[/TD]

[TD=class: mobileHide, width: 108]FACEBOOK[/TD]

[TD=class: mobileHide, width: 96]TWITTER[/TD]

[TD=class: mobileHide, width: 106]INSTAGRAM[/TD]

[TD=class: mobileHide, width: 80]OXFAM[/TD]

[TD=width: 66]STORE[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody> [/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center] rainbowLine.gif [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

WATCH THE INCREDIBLE NEW ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME VIDEO

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

coldplay_AOAL-200.gif

With just seven days until the release of Coldplay's new album, A Head Full of Dreams, the band have today revealed the incredible video for Adventure Of A Lifetime.

Click to watch the video on the official Coldplay Facebook page now.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

UK / EUROPEAN SHOWS ON SALE TODAY

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

The UK and European 2016 stadium shows went on sale this morning - and extra shows have already been added in several cities, due to phenomenal demand.

Click here to see all the dates and get your tickets. That's also the link to get info on the Latin American shows, which are on sale next week.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM FROM iTUNES

AND GET TWO SONGS NOW

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Following its premiere on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 radio show last night, the gorgeous new song Everglow is now available as an instant download for anyone who

pre-orders the album from iTunes (you'll get Adventure Of A Lifetime immediately too).

Meanwhile, if you'd like to get a little taster of all 12 of the album's songs, then

click here.

The Coldplay Messenger

footer-ahfod.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

• 6 months later...

http://timeline.coldplay.com/nice-to-see-you/

Nice (to see you)

Roadie #42 - Blog #187

rriving back after a break is always a chance to see things from a fresh perspective, but now even more so. I return to the tour in Nice after a short absence and something of a cabinet re-shuffle in terms of who-looks-after-what means that suddenly I’m able to get out front during the show.

After 14 years living underneath the stage, this is pretty huge. It’s like spending every day sorting out paintbrushes and pigments, then one day stepping out to see the giant canvas and finally remembering what it’s really all about.

And what it’s really all about, obviously – is you. The audience. Here are the folks in Nice who made up the ‘you’ on that particular night.

After not really seeing much of the audience for many years, one thing becomes immediately apparent: They’ve *all* got cameras now! And wow – do they ever like to use them!

Now – there’s already been volumes written about people filming gigs with their phones. To be honest, if folks are enjoying themselves, then I’m not going to question it.

What I did decide though, was look for something that was a little more interesting to me. People lost in the moment. People who were experiencing it with every part of themselves, people who were sucking up every bit of the experience by throwing themselves into it.

This was truly the canvas I was talking about earlier. All of the work, all the effort and the struggle is ultimately in the service of *how the show makes people feel*. Getting out there and getting amongst it – experiencing it from close range is incredibly energising.

It’s not just good to be back – it’s invigorating!

R42

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

headerLogo2.jpgNO.12 - VOL.10

rainbowLine.gif

COLDPLAY.COM FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM OXFAM STORE

rainbowLine.gif

ColdplayGlasto.png

If you’d like to relive the band’s triumphant Glastonbury 2016 headline performance, you can do so over on the BBC’s website, where it’s available until 25 July. Click here to listen to the audio of the whole show (from 29 min).

You can also check out two full tracks from the show on YouTube: Adventure Of A Lifetime and Stayin' Alive (feat. Barry Gibb!).

aoal-screenshot-640.png

STAYIN-640.png

Plus, you can see our gallery of photos - and add your own - in the Glastonbury show's page on the Coldplay Timeline.

Finally, a track from the band's performance will feature on a special live album, Oxfam Presents: Stand As One – Live at Glastonbury 2016, in support of Oxfam’s work with refugees worldwide and the Jo Cox Fund. The album is available to pre-order now.

The Coldplay Messenger

footer-ahfod.jpg