✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan/ Death and all his friends/ greys anatomy song discussion thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, sorry - i didn't explain well enough about its mysterious position hehe

but this andrew's review - im thinking that the version we've heard could just well be a different edit... stupid idea maybe.

i mean, andrew claims that track IS on the album, though he cant remember what track, but what if the one that was on grey's is just a past edit the band used... quite easily confused, yeah?

Debs has confirmed that the song is death and all his friends..her full response was:

"Oops sorry, after I saw mayurshikotra had replied with the correct title (It was on Grey's Anatomy's website the day after the screening), I didn't think you needed my confirmation. I didn't see it myself but note: they got the title a tad wrong but it was Death & All His Friends"

But what about the people who said it was Lovers in Japan? Were they mistaking?

Of course they were. I'll take Debs word over them any day. I don't know why there is still confusion if the abc website clearly states the title of the song. This isn't a conspiracy of some sort...

Ok im confused too.But it is a nice song! I was always wondering though in the song i didnt hear any of the lyrics that were under "Death and All His Friends" on the photo with all the lyrics. Maybe they just cut that part out or something.I dont know its all very confusing!!I guess we will just have to wait til the album comes out!

i'm actually happy if this song is death and all his friends. because if it is... we know based upon descriptions that we have heard that there is a big chunk missing (choir, lyrics on artwork). and since right now i just LIKE the song i think after those parts being added i may love it. hmmm this is all so weird.

I know I shouldn't keep the debate going but I can 100% say it;s not Death and all His Friends. I remember thinking during the listening party the start was so abrupt and was the only intro to a s ong that did not flow from the last song. Death started off alot less soft than this which I'm still 99% sure is Lover's... that 1% of doubt is making me second guess it was strawberry swing I've cancelled out all other possibilities. The Strawberry bass line is alot weirder. And I know for a fact I herd this bass line during the listening party. Sorry to keep the debating going but that is my 2 cents

Here:

Debs has confirmed that the song is death and all his friends..her full response was:

"Oops sorry, after I saw mayurshikotra had replied with the correct title (It was on Grey's Anatomy's website the day after the screening), I didn't think you needed my confirmation. I didn't see it myself but note: they got the title a tad wrong but it was Death & All His Friends"

this is all so weird. andrew... i'm pretty sure the clip of the song we have from greys doesnt start at the actual beginning of the real song. so could this song be death and all his friends but just like starting in the middle of it? i'm doing a bad job explaining what im trying to say but hopefully youll get it.

this is all so weird. andrew... i'm pretty sure the clip of the song we have from greys doesnt start at the actual beginning of the real song. so could this song be death and all his friends but just like starting in the middle of it? i'm doing a bad job explaining what im trying to say but hopefully youll get it.

I was just thinking that myself. It just seems like a DRAMATIC drop off from where the song starts. I guess its possible. I'm still with Locust on this. I guess we'll have to wait and see. That just says the voice Debs has in the coldplay world. she will even make me second guess myself.

Yet another reason this album has to leak soon. For my sainity.