✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan/ Death and all his friends/ greys anatomy song discussion thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE it. i mean, i still like VLV and maybe LIT better, but...this is just exact sort of thing i was hoping for. to me, this song in particular is a perfect mix of the styles of X&Y and AROBTTH...it's what X&Y could have been in my mind (even though i don't hate X&Y or anything like that :P).

but grey's anatomy? REALLY?! you know, i was actually going to watch last night because there was nothing better on, but then i found hot fuzz on cinemax, so there wasn't a contest about what i was going to watch...but GAH! i really need to learn to go with my gut feelings! :P

i don't know what i would have done, hearing this song unexpectedly in the show, though. probably convinced myself it wasn't coldplay, even though it so obviously is.

agh, i love these guys!! i can't wait for the album even MORE now. with every leak i get more and more impatient, and i didn't have much patience to begin with.

i must say, i like the calm, cute piano half more than i like the second half, but i LOVE it all! :D

They have a good mix on this album. Old directin new direction so much to make everyone happy. Kinda contradicts what Chris said about it being the album everyone might not like. But anyway not everyone likes Coldplay albums so itd be the same LOL

Quote:Originally Posted by winigwl;2347413

i really like it

really like it

really

really???

hahahahahaha ...............:kiss:

I really like it too ...can't wait for the album!!!

I think it's a bit unfair though that Grey's Anatomy got the song before WE did

This is fucking genius song!. THIS IS what ive been waiting to hear! what a lovely and interesting song. this is how i thought all the songs would be like, with unexcted changes, weird time signatures. i love it! LOVE IT

I really want the acoustic version of it now! and this just raised all my expectations again... now im more impatient than ever for the new album!