✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan/ Death and all his friends/ greys anatomy song discussion thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a cool delicate song. It's awesome how there's so much variety on this album already and we've only heard 5 songs. I can't wait to hear the rest and high quality versions of this and LiT.

Semy...you rock!

It's a great song... but I wait for the CD quality :)

Wow I just thought about that. I bet the CD quality of this song sounds INCREDIBLE. Eno probably threw in some synths and quiet Buckland electric shenanigans for the quiet piano part in the beginning. Whew I can't wait for this freaking album...

:dance:

we all forgetting that this song is united to reign of love maybe they count a story. i think i need to listen reign of love to make a decission but yep the song is superv, just need the other song

Guest Grace

i like it a lot.

the drum bit is a bit weird. i don't know. i thought they wanted to make music that's a bit more complex. instead all their instruments sound a little... cheap. i don't know. i still like it, but i think they have not developed a lot with their instruments.

in fact, i'd say they regressed. :confused:

i actually expected them to play melodies that are a bit more complicated. complicated riffs and all that.

i still like the lyrics though.

and you can never beat chris playing the piano.