✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers in Japan/ Death and all his friends/ greys anatomy song discussion thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... abc nor deb have the album. so it's very possible they are wrong

uhhh abc paid for the rights to play the song so i'm pretty sure theyd at least know the title. i wouldn't be surprised if they heard the whole album either... how else would they know which song would fit the scenes they needed it for? and theres a possibility debs has heard the album too... right?

errrm, i would bet money that debs has heard and owns the album. it's DEBS. she has a cassette of unreleased coldplay material in a safe. i think she's probably heard VLVOD :P

i'm not sold on it being anything yet. it's in my itunes as "lovers in japan," but that's just because it's convenient. i really wouldnt be at all surprised if this was a non-album track, because it doesn't fit any of the song descriptions we've heard. it does appear in the brixton/MSG unlocked materials, but...so do other songs that aren't on the album.

this isn't to say i don't believe locust/andrew, both of whom i believe have heard the thing...but still. i like to have some hope that it's non-album material :D

(aaaaand i do really trust debs).

well... abc nor deb have the album. so it's very possible they are wrong

Yeah its possible but would you put your money on ABC and debs or the two ppl on this forum who have heard the album (no offense Andrew ur a cool guy!)?

I'd put my $$ on Debs...

Yeah its possible but would you put your money on ABC and debs or the two ppl on this forum who have heard the album (no offense Andrew ur a cool guy!)?

I'd put my $$ on Debs...

None taken. Hell I'd bet money on Debs over myself when it comes to coldplay.

But if come Jne and this song is track #5 like me a locust are very much convinced. Debs owes me the biggest high-five/hug ever.

Math436 = me

As Debs said, I agree with him

"Oops sorry, after I saw mayurshikotra had replied with the correct title iIt was on Grey's Anatomy's website the day after the screening), I didn't think you needed my confirmation. I didn't see it myself but note: they got the title a tad wrong but it was Death & All His Friends"

^haha, yeah. my gut believes andrew, of course, but part of me does wonder...debs and song descriptions also have a strong argument, but maybe not as strong as eyewitnesses. debs could have been confused.

or earwitnesses. whatever.

it's sad that we're both talking about me and we're both in the same boat lol.

My gut instinct is saying believe myself. But Debs?? Song descriptions not so much especially because we haven;t really had a very good description of Lovers from anyone yet

haha, in your position i'd be second-guessing myself like mad.

"did i really hear that song?" "did i make it up?" etc etc :laugh4:

but besides debs being a bit...secretive and sometimes somewhat ambiguous, i don't think she's EVER been wrong. then again, it's easy to get confused. i really don't think it's DAAHF, though, because that's supposed to be the same as "life in technicolor" just with lyrics. i say it's either "lovers" or a non-album track (and as much as i believe you, andrew, i hope it's a non-album track! :D)