✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanging up 4 beautiful wind chimes in my garden. My family bought me them them for my birthday.

I love wind chimes :wacko: There's rarely something more relaxing than sitting outside in the sunshine in a mild breeze and listening to wind chimes :wacky:

• Like 1

I love wind chimes :wacko: There's rarely something more relaxing than sitting outside in the sunshine in a mild breeze and listening to wind chimes :wacky:

Agree ! Totally off any CP subject - I also got a water fountain, so now, as well as the wind chime sounds, I can also listen to twinkling water sounds - PURE BLISS & PEACE. :nice: I love living in the beautiful hills of North Wales ( Jonny-Land :jonny:) even though I'm a (Liverpool) city girl.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]5202[/ATTACH]

Went to grab my bag earlier and saw confetti on the side!!!

That was from Coldplay at Glastonbury.

A Head Full Of Dreams started the whole thing off and yep there was confetti everywhere

[emoji169] [emoji169] [emoji169]

c9d86518867462a27eded1887824bbab.jpg

I went to look at my bag and found these tooo !!! :o :D :D From Wembley on the 15th. I think i'll just leave these there until I decide to wash it. :X

• Like 2

I was in my garden and hear a few 'Moooos' in the field opposite my house. I went to investigate and a calf had just, that second, been born. I stood alone & silent and felt very privileged to witness this little miracle of nature. The world is still a beautiful place in spite of a few evil people out there.

"Believe in Love"

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Aww haha awesome thread :D

And Óscar is such a handsome fellow <3

Awesome thread indeed!!

Aww thank you so much!! Haha [emoji1] [emoji190]