✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2008: Palacio de Deportes, Madrid - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

^Not many people from here went, so they're not back yet I guess.

AWESOME close up Scientist vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KohmO8zdtk

THANK YOU :D

Hello there!

I went to the 2 concerts to Barcelona and Madrid and the set-list was the same in both.

A pity for a person who did many kilometres and spent a lot of money.

In 2005 I did as well but they played a slight different concert.... this time Chris made the same falls and almost he spoke the same spanish words.

But, both cocerts have been quite good. C. Martin changed his tone during "Speed of sound" and changed some lyrics too.

I'm tired. I will write a bit more later and add some pics, right?

Greetings from Madrid.

exactly the same setlist ? :confused: that's a pity.. thanks for that ! cant wait to see your pics. Have a good rest!

hello , i have recorded 1hour of this show (i can´t record the full show becausesa security guy point me with a red light |O|) , but the sound is terrible of the video record, i have another audio source almost complete (missing only yellow the last song) and i want to sync this audio with my 1 hour video source but i need help ! i´m noob in all of this , if you want to help me mp and we can share 1 hour of this show in dvdr in the media forum.

oh yeah please someone help, that would be fantastic ! thanks for doing that :nice:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

setlist can't have been exactly the same, because the vid where it was pointed out Chris & Jonny flipping fingers was The Dubliners but everyone's said that The Dubliners wasn't played in Barcelona :confused:

anyone help me out?

setlist can't have been exactly the same, because the vid where it was pointed out Chris & Jonny flipping fingers was The Dubliners but everyone's said that The Dubliners wasn't played in Barcelona :confused:

anyone help me out?

don't mine me, my head's still wrecked with cold germs :embarassed:

The video where Chris and Jonny are flipping each other off is Death Will Never Conquer, isn't it? Or am I looking at the wrong one?

Edit: Aww, feel better Jenjie :kiss:

loads better ty. but i had to take time out over the weekend. am just catching up on the gigs from 6th/7th :D