🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

09-Sep-2008: The Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so here is my first review :

VH - didn't have time to think cause Chavi told me it was the right time to put our masks cause Chris would look at the crowd. The truth is, we weren't seeing that good with our masks so we haven't even been able to say if they noticed us XD. Maybe we'll try again tomorrow... I mean in few hours !

I had no idea you crazy kids were going to wear those masks

That's insane!:laugh3:

Great review, glad you had a blast!

Holy crap! What an awesome review! Miller took your banner???? It is so showing up on coldplay.com somewhere I bet!!!

So excited for you guys again tomorrow (today where you are;)).

Was Chris wearing his rings?? Could you see? That's my only request for tomorrow...check and see if he's got his rings on:D

Love and thanks to all you coldplayers in Paris:kiss:

Mel he wore his ring!

edit I'ms o sorry you guys I have to retract something....

yes was not played... but you probably already know that.... I misinterpeted chavi's text... in the end she said:

yes ring on! but I was tired and tought it said yes reign of... woopsssssss sorry!

- Ok : Carla Chris didn't sing in your phone cause he was on the back top of the venue when he sang the scientist, we were first row XD Though I noticed Chavi was calling someone (I was too XD)

Chris was just a little point up there

yeahh i know... i just got a little over excited for a while.. sorry bout that....

here's the right setlist:

life in technicolor

violet hill

clock

in my place

speed of sound

cemetries of london

chinese sleep chant

fix you

strawberry swing

god put a msile upon your face

talk

b-stage:

the hardest part

viva la vida

lost

the scientist

death will

viva remix

politik

reign of love

lovers

daahf

yellow

the escapist

sorry for my fuck up! :shame:

Hi !!

I will go to bercy tonight, 10th september, and I would like to ask you something.

I bought a ticket where i can read "low visibility", means "behind stage".

...._ _ _ _

../ .......... \ <== i am here on this bercy drawing

./.scene....\

|................|

|................|

|................|

\................/

..\_____ _/

Do you think i won't see anything ?

Thank you for your answer :)

I AM SO EXCITING !!!!!

Pictures (the end)

m_4bc6fca2e4ef7bc72e65e1c7c0447619.jpgm_a5debe6c46a46244df3f2e54841a7166.jpg

m_f4c456cf7294173006d6ea6db2563c3f.jpgm_d7e2f1f78d199164eb91c62833c363fb.jpg

For those who want the pictures (better view because you can enlarge them), I can send you them by mail. Before the end of the show, they walked up to the opposite of the hall and sang "the Scientist". People around them were delighted to see them that close. Then they got back to the stage. There was a rain of confetti (paper coloured butterflies) that dropped from the ceiling. It was amazing ! This concert made my day.

OMG reading these reviews, watching those vids, seeing those pics makes me sooooo excited for friday....ahhhhhh...thanks for that...:dance:

btw I have a question: did they also have a lightshow like this during clocks back in 2005?I saw them twice in 2005 but the first time was open air and the second time I can*t remember haha....I mean I've been waiting for this clocks-lightshow moment for such a long time now...it gives me goosebumps

Chris²: great review, the essential is said! :)

I can understand how you felt, perhaps you couldn't realise you were so close to them. For my part I couldn't realise that I was finally going to see them live! :D But on the contrary,I was getting more and more excited !!

I think the crowd was really amazing last night! My seat was opposite to the stage (left side) so I had a good view of the people, and most of them were jumping and singing! almost everyone BUT the ones close to me . . :angry: a man behind me even asked my mum to seat down :shocked2: Man, you're in a Coldplay concert, you're not here to sleep !! lol after viva la vida, we spent most of the concert standing anyway! :wink3:

I liked the part just before the lights went down, with the Blue Danube Waltz :lol: everyone clapping hands to the rtthme, and suddenly the lights went off and people became screaming at the top of their lungs to welcome the band!

The Viva remix was also magical, with all the phones dancing like stars! I loved that remix!! (thanks fo the video Chris²)

My only disappointement was the short encore, and the fact that I couldn't go back home with butterflies! :laugh3: seriously, the security guard wouldn't let us (people with seated tickets) go down in the standing area to pick up butterflies!

So to those who were there last night, if you don't know what to do with one of your butterflies, please think of me! :embarassed: ;)

Before leaving we saw Miller taking pics of the Crowd again and once again Chavi and I weren't on it, so I waved my banner and then Miller turned to me smiling and he took pics of Chavi and I holding our banners, then he told me ''can I keep this one please ?'' so I agreed with an ''OF COURSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' (<= too excited XD) and he left laughing.

That sounds like so much fun :D

Jenjie is gonna love that they played RoL :D

Hell yeah! And if they don't play it for me on the first night in Manchester, I'm gonna have to head to Paris to hunt these guys down and try and bottle some of that amazing Coldplay luck they have :laugh3:

Thanks !! I hope you're right ! Am soooo afraid :)

I was in a similar position for Take That. It was great coz you could see bits of backstage before they went on. The 4 of them were stood in fluffy white dressing gowns chatting to people whilst the houselights were on for the roadies sorting out the stage.