✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Sep-2008: O2 World, Berlin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

The correct setlist, only slightly different from the posted one...

01 Life In Technicolor

02 Violet Hill

03 Clocks

04 In My Place

05 Speed Of Sound

06 Cemeteries Of London

07 Chinese Sleep Chant

08 42

09 Fix You

10 Strawberry Swing

11 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)

12 Talk (partial, techno version)

13 Trouble / The Hardest Part / Postcards From Far Away (Medley)

14 Viva La Vida

15 Lost!

------

16 The Scientist (acoustic)

17 Death Will Never Conquer (Will, acoustic)

18 Viva La Vida (Remix Interlude)

------------------------

19 Politik

20 Yes (Snippet)

21 Lovers In Japan

22 Death And All His Friends

23 Yellow

24 The Escapist (Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

Great evening! Perfect Show! Nothing more I can say!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So which ones of you lucky guys were there?

I found the performance pretty good, but the sound was so bad.

What is the use of having it so loud, if the voice is burried under? What a waste.

Only the accoustic songs or when Martin was playing on the piano were a real joy for the ears.

What a pleasure to listen to TROUBLE on the piano.

I felt particularly lucky to get Cemeteries, Strawberry S, TROUBLE, DEATH AAHF in the same gig.

But the great kick for me was their little accoustic set for Death will never conquer with Champion singing . I was about 7 meters away, on the same level where they were standing. I had a clear view straight to them and it was so nice to see them all 4 standing so close in this small space, obviously enjoying being together.

Wow, I could really get a good look at them. That was an amazing experience that I did not expect.

There was a guy with a white-blue kind of sailor shirt about 1 meter right below them who was filming them with his mobile. He must have gotten a very close video.

Coldplay played tonight at the O2 WORLD center in berlin germany. tickets STARTED at 54 euros. i decided to stand in front of the arena and just listen in but as you can see that didn't work too well...

:P

:laugh3:

now this I find Hilarious!

because whatever they're using doesn't have the capacity?

my mobile only records really short things

what kind of mobile do you have? cause I thought ine could only do short pieces.. but as it turns out you can change that in the settings.. mine's

a nokia

IMP again... still far away

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pk7vVkQCM4]YouTube - Coldplay "In My Place" live @ O2 World Berlin[/ame]

did I see a threesome?

passing by for the acoustic set

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIO-NtRZ-zo]YouTube - Coldplay in Berlin[/ame]

cemetries of london

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbBKoIO20H0]YouTube - Coldplay - Cemetries of London, o2 stadium Berlin 15/09/08[/ame]

that man filming, is that for the screens or is that miller? he's not there every concert is he?

what kind of mobile do you have? cause I thought ine could only do short pieces.. but as it turns out you can change that in the settings.. mine's

a nokia

mine's a nokia of some description too. have checked the settings, and maximum is 7 mins :D I now need to work how how many 7 min videos will fit on the memory card :confused:

mine's a nokia of some description too. have checked the settings, and maximum is 7 mins :D I now need to work how how many 7 min videos will fit on the memory card :confused:

hmmm I always pauze between songs... mine is set to max, (that's all it says) and at the top of the video its says I can record for anothr 5:20:19... and I already have the brixton gig on it :stunned:though I seriously doubt my battery will last that longg :thinking:

I'm back from Berlin and thanks to the German Railway I was allowed to be first class on my return journey lol. Loooong story! :D Both concerts were absolutely incredible, but if I have to decide between Hamburg or Berlin I'd name Berlin. The logistics at the entrance, the hall, the crowd... everything was a lot better! I had a better view in Hamburg though.

Thanks Kara for uploading "Trouble". I don't know, I just had to call you when Chris started with it on the piano. :D

I've taken some videos in Berlin and I'll upload them soon. There was also someone on stage who recorded nearly the whole show. :shocked2:

Now I'm off to bed! Three exhausting days! Good night! :)

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I was there - it was my first coldplay concert - i dreaming about that 3 years.

It was A W E S O M E!!

Culmination was Lovers - i embraced all people around me - some little girls and bold men.. Best show i have ever seen..

I'm back from Berlin and thanks to the German Railway I was allowed to be first class on my return journey lol. Loooong story! :D Both concerts were absolutely incredible, but if I have to decide between Hamburg or Berlin I'd name Berlin. The logistics at the entrance, the hall, the crowd... everything was a lot better! I had a better view in Hamburg though.

Thanks Kara for uploading "Trouble". I don't know, I just had to call you when Chris started with it on the piano. :D

I've taken some videos in Berlin and I'll upload them soon. There was also someone on stage who recorded nearly the whole show. :shocked2:

Now I'm off to bed! Three exhausting days! Good night! :)

see that's whhat I asked... was that miller? dvd material? It looked like a handy cam...

btw.. good for you Larry looking forward to those videos...

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I was there - it was my first coldplay concert - i dreaming about that 3 years.

It was A W E S O M E!!

Culmination was Lovers - i embraced all people around me - some little girls and bold men.. Best show i have ever seen..

hope you don't get in trouble for that.. :P