✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Sep-2008: Tony Garnier Hall, Lyon - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice vid ! thanks :nice:

Okay, i really need someone to help me with the size of my vids... I'm desperate ! it's taking ages !! :bigcry:

some more pics..new2qo9.jpg

I think he may have a new camera (from japan) or a tleast a new lens.. it looks more black where the other was more silver i think....

sooo cool!

Man! just got back home...

That was one great concert! but WAY too short...

i've managed to tape the whole show, 5 meters from the stage. I'll try to make a vine soon, or share it via youtube. Sound is great, except sometimes for some people singing out loud while they CANT sing. The spot was so-so... I received a few punches in my back due to some excitement and dance moves, so the Videos may be a little bit shaky... and of course, some big heads in front of me (even if i tried to get behind some smaller people) and people rising their (phone) cameras and recorders.

I'm 75% satisfied from what I have.

I wasnt able to shoot the band during the scientist because they were too far from the main stage, so you'll see them on the giant screen

Man! just got back home...

That was one great concert! but WAY too short...

i've managed to tape the whole show, 5 meters from the stage. I'll try to make a vine soon, or share it via youtube. Sound is great, except sometimes for some people singing out loud while they CANT sing. The spot was so-so... I received a few punches in my back due to some excitement and dance moves, so the Videos may be a little bit shaky... and of course, some big heads in front of me (even if i tried to get behind some smaller people) and people rising their (phone) cameras and recorders.

I'm 75% satisfied from what I have.

I wasnt able to shoot the band during the scientist because they were too far from the main stage, so you'll see them on the giant screen

surely talking about me there :laugh3:

Thanks so much for videos! I feel like I'm there, even though I'm sitting in front of my PC singing along with a huuuge grin on my face hehe:D

Even though I've heard these songs a billion zillion times, I can't get tired of them! And live...forget it! Sooo goood.

[WHINE] Why? Whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't US shows be GA standing damnit!!!:furious2::bigcry:[/WHINE]