✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Sep-2008: Tony Garnier Hall, Lyon - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English!!!

English people!! Last time I checked, Coldplay was singing and speaking in english :D

I went to the Hall last year and it was impossible to enter with cameras, they were security points at the entry checking the bags and coats.... but who knows?, maybe we are lucky, otherwise: time for use the cell phone!! :laugh3:

oui mais le monsieur en haut (ou madame :uhoh:) il a dit qu'ils fouillaient à l'entrée.. enfin bref, du moment que je les vois, le reste je devrais m'en foutre en peu !!!

edit : Héé t'étais tout près !!

• 2 months later...
I'm sorry about that Marie. I wish you'd be there too, I wish all coldplaying would be there actually !

:kiss:

still waiting for my Rotterdam tix ! :rolleyes: :P

ok if any one sees two Irish girls (Flor and Lana) screaming like craaazzzyyyy and laughng all the time, please say 'hi' from me :):):) Pleeeeaaasssee. They'll definitely speak English (with a weird Irish accent) and be at the front cause they're crazy Coldplay fans as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chavi just sent a text that she is already queueing, there are so many people that she will not be doing any stalking this afternoon, :stunned:

in order to keep in the line so as to be at the front inside :flutterby:

It's a good thing she planned to be there early :D

Go Chavi :flutterby: enjoy every bit of it! :flutterby:

Anchorman is taking over for the live reports :nice: