✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay to perform a special duet at MTV Movie Awards"

LoserJBo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are taking a duet too seriously they are gonna play viva la vida. i dont care the rest i dont like pcd at all but im not afraid if coldplay is there. coldplay have the Midas touch.:)

Midas touch? That contagious?;)

How the hell do you put Pussy Cat Dolls and Coldplay together? I've never heard of that in my life.

Its simple: "We wanna ge the guys n' chicks audience - CP for the women and thinking guys, PCD for thiking and every other guys who like shapely chicks who sing to backing tracks. Its a done deal."

And Chris and PCD? Well he may be married but he's still a guy lol

all u guys suggesting U2 are gonna be disappointed imo...this is the MTV Movie Awards...its not even that serious, i mean, its like if the # 1 and 2 singers in the world did a song together but in a karoke bar....im just saying the setting isnt the right place to have something that epic...sorry to disappoint, but thats how i feel

^Jamie, that's terrible. Coldplay are freakin, The peak of the mountain top compared to PCD

I'm sure Chris will be peakin his mountain when he meets 'em. OOps, said that in the wrong thread!:laugh3:

The only chick in PCD I think is even remotely attractive is the lead singer.

"Even remotely" - in my book that means "SUPER FREAKIN HOT!!"

"Very attractive" - I'm dead. Heaven! Wait, St Pete, I had my name down, honest!

I'm sure Chris will be peakin his mountain when he meets 'em. OOps, said that in the wrong thread!:laugh3:

HAHAH, omg that was great, nice! And I think the lead singer is pretty beautiful, the others...meh

Also, nothing Slash does can surprise me, he's an absolute fucking nut

Wow, how did I miss this monumental moment in music history....:stunned:

Oh well, his duet with Chris Daughtry was ROCKIN so he's still pretty rad.

WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF:

So much for that. Remember hat time like last year when there was a rumor of Coldplay coming out during some MTV awards show, and we all sat here and watched it waiting for that, but they never came out.

Argghh