✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay to perform a special duet at MTV Movie Awards"

LoserJBo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the rehearsal pics there didn't seem to be anyone else on stage with them. Same with the rehearsal pics for PCD, which is good.

Maybe it'll be a comic duet, like with Myers or something. I can cope with that. :P

EDIT: Actually I just read the PCD blog on the MTV Movie Awards page and it says this:

Yes, PCD’s rehearsal is in full swing, as the girls perfect their footwork for tomorrow night’s performance of “When I Grow Up.”

Without giving too much away, let’s just say there’s whole lot of, well, everything going on at the moment, as the Dolls descend staircases, pirhouette on raised platforms, and duck licks of flame, all while massive video screens burst with images of diamonds, tabloid headlines and, uh, hearts (it is PCD after all). Dolls mastermind Robin Antin watches on with her army of choreographers.

Oh, and there’s even a bevy of surprise guests, but I’m not allowed to say just who they are … At least, not yet.

Oh God...

I wish it was Kanye because I'm actually a fan of Kanye West, and I love the song he did with Chris, but it says it's someone they've never worked with before...my gosh I hate PCD with a passion, so please no....I might lose some respect for Coldplay if I see this.

I would lose respect for CP if they played in man-size nappies. Otherwise...no;)

I would lose respect for CP if they played in man-size nappies. Otherwise...no;)

Well, that too...but that's unlikely...lol. :lol:

But yeah, like I said just now in another thread, maybe they're doing both Violet Hill and Viva la Vida and on one of these someone totally awesome like the Foo Fighters, or U2, or someone just amazing comes out and they do a duet, I mean wow that would be a moment in music history if it was something like Coldplay and U2 dueting. I love the Foo Fighters, too, so someone awesome like that would be great.

Well, that too...but that's unlikely...lol. :lol:

But yeah, like I said just now in another thread, maybe they're doing both Violet Hill and Viva la Vida and on one of these someone totally awesome like the Foo Fighters, or U2, or someone just amazing comes out and they do a duet, I mean wow that would be a moment in music history if it was something like Coldplay and U2 dueting. I love the Foo Fighters, too, so someone awesome like that would be great.

How about PCD dressed up like Foo Fighters? Any chance?;)

(Which to them would be...drag? Oh well, won't be able to tell the difference anyway. *Rotten vegetables hurled at me*)

I KID! They're hot. (PCD not CP)

I think you guys are taking a duet too seriously they are gonna play viva la vida. i dont care the rest i dont like pcd at all but im not afraid if coldplay is there. coldplay have the Midas touch.:)