✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm able to go it'll be my third concert at the Forum. :) There's no freaking way I'm going unless I win tix from KROQ since the ticket prices are so high. :(

I've seen Coldplay and Muse there, and it's pretty good (the venue). I like outdoor concerts a bit more tho.

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. The Forum is a pretty nice place to see the band, as that was where I saw them during the Twisted Logic tour; acoustics are not bad and the size is pretty good, pretty large though so definitely dig up the extra money to sit further up (I got nosebleeders in the back, still an amazing experience but definitely need binoculars!) I was afraid they would pass LA as we are always an awesome crowd to play to, imho! That said I can't wait to fight the online crowd to get some tickets on Saturday on Ticketmaster, lol. I also notice a presale on Thursday... anyone want to share the presale code when they get it? :D:D:D

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. The Forum is a pretty nice place to see the band, as that was where I saw them during the Twisted Logic tour; acoustics are not bad and the size is pretty good, pretty large though so definitely dig up the extra money to sit further up (I got nosebleeders in the back, still an amazing experience but definitely need binoculars!) I was afraid they would pass LA as we are always an awesome crowd to play to, imho! That said I can't wait to fight the online crowd to get some tickets on Saturday on Ticketmaster, lol. I also notice a presale on Thursday... anyone want to share the presale code when they get it? :D:D:D

You've gotta be shitting me! :laugh3:

You've gotta be shitting me! :laugh3:

Heh heh, I am desperate I suppose.

Though if the presale is anything like my past few experiences, it'll be sold out before I even get the chance to click my mouse anyway :confused:

hey guys! new member here (but a long time fan)

just wanna congratulate everyone for the new release....almost time! :cool:

anyway im happy they finally announced an L.A date. I was thinking either going to San Jose or Vegas. Anyone going to the inglewood show for sure?

hey guys! new member here (but a long time fan)

just wanna congratulate everyone for the new release....almost time! :cool:

anyway im happy they finally announced an L.A date. I was thinking either going to San Jose or Vegas. Anyone going to the inglewood show for sure?

Welcome to the forum! :D

I'm happy we got an LA date too, because I was ready to go to Vegas as well! :laugh3:

I will be going for sure, if I can get tickets. :P

There is a presale at 10am on Thursday...who has the code or where can we find it?!?! Anyone?1?!

I think it's another Best Buy presale because I'm looking at the Best Buy Reward Zone site and under the area where the code's supposed to show it says "Coming Soon" for the date period of Thu,06/05 10:00 AM - Fri,06/06 10:00 PM.

I think it's another Best Buy presale because I'm looking at the Best Buy Reward Zone site and under the area where the code's supposed to show it says "Coming Soon" for the date period of Thu,06/05 10:00 AM - Fri,06/06 10:00 PM.

Im not familiar with this Best Buy stuff. Whats it all about?

fudge...tickets are EXPENSIVE :(

I agree, it seems like while they have dropped the price of the floor tickets since Twisted Logic (they used to be 130+ from what I remember?) the nosebleeder seats have gone up.

Oh well, we all know it will be worth it :D

I am soooo happy!!!! Definitively going!!! Driving from Tijuana, I have already asked for the day off!

Oh I am so happy!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) ... The Forum its a great venue, I am so glad, can't you tell?? haha... any word on the password?

I think best buy just got the date wrong, but the presale does start june 5. For those who have been to the forum before, hows the general layout of the venue? Is it best to get average floor seats, or say front row 2nd floor, etc? Thanks a bunch

Best Buy gets a swift kick in the arse from me!! I received the email notice a few minutes after it was dispatched and went to the site to apply for the presale code.

It kept giving me the "ERROR, WE'RE SORRY WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME" page! Everytime I kept coming back it keeps giving me that fcking page!

:bigcry::furious2: