✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

I got my Best Buy code yesterday.

I got on at 10:00am 6-5-08. I was able to look at three separate seating areas.

I'm in Loge 27, Row V.

Someone mentioned that the nosebleeds went up. Actually, I looked at the ones I purchased for the X&Y tour and I paid 49.50 for The Forum. At Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, I paid 39.50 for lawn tickets.

This time I am going to the concert alone. Last time, I had someone who was not enthused to be there and I just rather be a crazy Coldplay fan alone.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this KROQ presale sucks. First pair was Riser 2, then the next search was Colonade 3, and now it's giving me the "We couldn't find tickets that matched your request." Eesh. Now I really feel fortunate about yesterday's Best Buy sale. I think the floor sections A,B,C are reserved for the Ticketmaster auction or VIPs because I haven't even seen them available on eBay.

Good luck to everybody for tomorrow's general sale!

I'm thinking the same (about the floor). I was able to snag a couple floor seats yesterday, but only in singles. And that was far and few (and alwyays in the far back floor section)

I don't think pairs were available in floor in both pre-sales, if they were..they were RARE

I got offered 13 pairs of tickets in the KROQ presale, they all sucked though! I just couldn't pay $100 for tickets at the back of the venue. The $100 tickets I got were all a joke. Nothing even close to a good seat! So I did not buy, my as well wait a few days for the Vegas gig where I have front row!

Presale/General

Alyssa, something tells me there are still plenty of good seats they've held on to for the general sale tomorrow morning. Keep trying with this presale though. There may be somethng that pops back up in the next few minutes.

KROQ presale is horrible!

At least I can be happy now with my Row 1 Loge 36 I got from the Best Buy sale.

Pretty far back, but still with a view straight down the barrel.

Sick of typing those nonsense words. Goodnight Woot!

i got Lodge 2, which is better then Col 10 i got yesterday.

I WANT PIT SEATS THOUGH! AHHHH God stop tormenting me and allow me to have 1 happy day.

How many seats did you search for? Loge today with 1 or 2?

single tickets are still on sale

aghh there was no way i could get 4 tickets without sitting in the FAR back! so i did 4 different transactions....:(

i'm going to try the general sale tomorrow. if somehow i luck out with that one, i'll be more than happy to sell back the ones i bought today to any of you guys here

((no, i don't promote scalping/touting, in case you are thinking that))

:)

It is a horrible pre-sale. The top price tickets were only availble for a few areas and most of those were at the far reaches-in fact several seats were one seat away from the $75 tickets.

I just could not spend $130 (almost-with fees!) for a ticket that gives you a view of a big screen!

While I agree, the pricing stinks. I was right at the tip of walkway that went out into the pit for the last U2 concert. $50 for the floor, for freaking U2! I like being in the pit/on the floor, but alas, Coldplay wills till be amazing, even if I'm watching them from far away.