✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Shearwater and Jon Hopkins

Oh man, so excited!! I sent in my confirmation for volunteering with Oxfam!! :)

See you all there!

Now with that said, the seat I was initially going to sit at is now up for offer.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

Is it just one ticket? What section is it? Thanks!

I'm so sad I'm not going to tonights show... I have to wait a whole 24 hours till tomorrow! KROQ is supposed to be having some special Coldplay broadcast going on after the show lets out so I will be listening to that and patiently waiting for pictures and updates on here!!!! And I will see (probably unknowingly) some of you tomorrow. WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Well tomorrow will be my first Coldplay concert. I'm pretty excited.

Is anyone having any meet-ups/parties before hand? I'm pretty new to the LA area too so it'd be nice to meet new faces. I'm used to hosting or attending pre-parties before The Mars Volta shows...so I don't know how it is with Coldplay.

I'm going to the concert later tonight...cause technically it's 1am here Tuesday.

I'm gonna arrive early. Last time, I arrived late and it was a looooonnnnggg line for parking. I'd rather stand outside excited for 1 1/2 than to have to sit in traffic that long.

How much is parking at the Forum? Last time I went, which was 2 1/2 years ago, it was 20 bucks....has that changed?

I have a camera phone, will they ask me to take it back to my car?

I can't wait for tonight. I've heard nothing but amazing things about last nights show. This is going to be my first Coldplay concert. I've been a fan since the first album. I heard "Trouble" and I was hooked. I'm ready to finally see them live. I'm debating taking a disposable camera. I read a lot of people got cameras in last night with no problem.

Disposable camera? I'd risk it. :tongue:

And I highly doubt they'll take away your phone, lillylove. Lots of people walked right in with their personal cameras last night.

Anyway, have fun! I can't believe you're all going tonight and I have to wait another 104 days! :laugh3:

lilylove, parking is $22 if you are in the immediate parking lot surrounding the forum. It's $20 for the other parking lot, which is about a 10-minute walk to the Forum. I'm going to try to get there early tonight too. Last night, it took us 45 minutes to do less than 2 miles to get to the Forum once we exited from the 405.