✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Hey - I'm new to this board. Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum to post this but I have one extra floor seat for the 7/15 show. Would anyone be interestd in this ticket? The face value of the ticket is $86 plus all extra bogus TM and Venue fees. Not looking for anything extra. Please let me know.

Should be a great show!!!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly OT: Did anyone try to win tickets last week on KROQ? If you won, you were qualified to have Coldplay play in your living room!

I called on Sunday morning and unfortunately I was caller 14. I was so mad cause the one time I actually get through, and I'm caller 14!

Slightly OT: Did anyone try to win tickets last week on KROQ? If you won, you were qualified to have Coldplay play in your living room!

I called on Sunday morning and unfortunately I was caller 14. I was so mad cause the one time I actually get through, and I'm caller 14!

please...that's nothing. I WAS FCKING CALLER 19 Saturday night/Sunday morning :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

please...that's nothing. I WAS FCKING CALLER 19 Saturday night/Sunday morning :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Puwwweeezz don't take away my caller 14....:smiley:

The only big thing I got from KROQ was 2 free Universal Studios passes. That was for telling a story on What It Do, Nephew?

Interesting enough, I just found out that I also have an extra ticket I need to sell.

I only have ONE ticket (it's hard ticket). My ticket is LOG 31 Row F (5th Row) - I am selling this at face value. When all was said and done, I paid $133 with fees and shipping. BUT, I'll sell it for $125. I can provide a receipt as well, so you know what I paid for it.

Just PM me, and we'll work it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Jon Hopkins to support Coldplay’s initial US Dates

Viva La Vida collaborator to support US tour shows in Los Angeles

From Jon Hopkin's blog:

I’ve been asked to support Coldplay for the first two shows of the Viva La Vida tour, on the 14th and 15th of July at the Forum, Los Angeles. I will also be joining them for the rest of their US tour as DJ, with more live support slots to be added along the way. Sadly this means I have had to cancel my scheduled DJ appearance at Camp Bestival, sorry about this.

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4497