✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

To be honest, I always have a much better time in the nosebleeds then on the floor. I'm kinda short (5'3"), so I have to look over lots of people to see the stage.

I'm glad I got the Loge section (and pretty close to the stage). Cost $114 though. It's a graduation gift though, so I shouldn't complain.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I always have a much better time in the nosebleeds then on the floor. I'm kinda short (5'3"), so I have to look over lots of people to see the stage.

I'm glad I got the Loge section (and pretty close to the stage). Cost $114 though. It's a graduation gift though, so I shouldn't complain.

Yeah! I'm happy you will enjoy the show. :D

Live Nation's page shows July 14 show on sale tomorrow at 10 AM.

http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/20505/

Thanks for the info!

------

In regards to the 7/15 date, I tried getting tickets through KROQ's presale. I was successful and got 1 ticket about 30 minutes ago on Floor C Row 16. However, because it was only 1 ticket, I needed 2, I decided to pass... I will still go to the show... the question is HOW. Hahaha.

I agree, the KROQ presale was pretty rough. I kept getting colonade tickets, so I figured, what the hell I just need to get myself in the damn stadium. So I bought the 75$ colonade tickets in section 29-ish. I decided to try again after I bought them, and actually got three seats in the risers, which I think are not bad? Looks like a really good place to sit... so I bought those too. And now I'm broke

On the other hand, I'm trying to get rid of my 3 colonade tickets, haha

I'm sure once both shows are sold out you'll have no trouble getting rid of your Col. section tickets. What section of the Col did you end up getting?

29, actually not that bad in the Colonnade.

I do think it is weird that the Colonnade tickets are only 20$ cheaper than the riser/loge tickets.

and from the sound of replies on this thread so far, it doesn't sound like floor seats were in the presales. :\

I got loge and floor seats whenever I searched for a single ticket. Pairs or more takes you back up to the colonnade.

There's no way the first date is sold out. They never relase full allocation in pre-sales.

However, I am going to go for the Monday (the newly added) show. Because they will be more tickets in the general sale, seeing as the Tuesday show had 2 pre-sales.

If that's true, that's insane. But I have NEVER heard of a show selling out in a pre-sale. Plus, no one got floor seats (not really, only singles no pairs)

i think that with BOTH the pre-sales selling out, it's definitely safe to assume that the rest of the ticket allocations for the general sale WILL sell out.

hence the newly-added concert date, to meet up with demands.

If that's true, that's insane. But I have NEVER heard of a show selling out in a pre-sale. Plus, no one got floor seats (not really, only singles no pairs)

I don't know, but check this out.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/090040BBECDD78E4?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

There is no longer a general sale date for this date. And Live Nation has the date as sold out.

Though if anyone can sale out a show in pre-sale it's Coldplay! ;)

I don't know, but check this out.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/090040BBECDD78E4?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

There is no longer a general sale date for this date. And Live Nation has the date as sold out.

Though if anyone can sale out a show in pre-sale it's Coldplay! ;)

I have to say, this is pretty lame. The fact that they gave away most the seats in the pre-sale to Best Buy reward zone members, and KROQ fan club. Mind you, both are free to sign up with, but I think pre-sales really alienate the true fans. Especially when all the allocation of tickets go on sale during the pre-sale. (No one has a chance during the general).

Oh well, I'm just happy they added a new date. I'm def gonna for tickets. :D

I have to say, this is pretty lame. The fact that they gave away most the seats in the pre-sale to Best Buy reward zone members, and KROQ fan club. Mind you, both are free to sign up with, but I think pre-sales really alienate the true fans. Especially when all the allocation of tickets go on sale during the pre-sale. (No one has a chance during the general).

Oh well, I'm just happy they added a new date. I'm def gonna for tickets. :D

I think it's interesting you say that- I think pre-sales HELP true fans because it's usually the die-hard fans that know when and where these pre-sales are going on. With getting tickets through Ticketmaster, it really is the luck of the draw with getting good seats. While a lot of people here have been screwed with getting good seats to this show so far, I still think these 2 pre-sales were better than the first U.S. leg of the Twisted Logic tour with that lottery system.

Anyway, if things still don't work out tomorrow for anyone here, keep looking- especially towards the day of the show when tickets are often released back into the system.

I think it's interesting you say that- I think pre-sales HELP true fans because it's usually the die-hard fans that know when and where these pre-sales are going on. With getting tickets through Ticketmaster, it really is the luck of the draw with getting good seats. While a lot of people here have been screwed with getting good seats to this show so far, I still think these 2 pre-sales were better than the first U.S. leg of the Twisted Logic tour with that lottery system.

Anyway, if things still don't work out tomorrow for anyone here, keep looking- especially towards the day of the show when tickets are often released back into the system.

I only agree, when it's a band hosting it's own pre-sale.

If it's a pre-sale done by a major outlet, I usually see most fans getting average to bad seats with only far and few getting good seats.

That's just me tho. But I still stand by what i said, I think it's lame to have ALL the allocation in a pre-sale.

Not that it matters. Good luck to everyone. :D

I actually think that pre-sales are a good idea. I know that Best Buy pre-sale had a 2 ticket limit. I'm not sure what the KROQ one was. I think that the pre-sales can limit people purchasing alot of tix and selling them for more than they are worth.

I'm glad I found out about the Best Buy pre-sale the day before, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I like pre-sales, don't get me wrong. I just think it's lame to take the WHOLE allocation of a concert, and sell them in a pre-sale - especially when not all people can participate in it. Like best buy for example, they didn't give you a code, unless you HAD been a best buy reward zone buyer for some time - and in good standing. Not all fans would of known to be a best buy reward zone member. So that already just knocked out a good amount of people that wanted to go.

Looks like you guys were right tho! On ticketmaster, it says "Currently Not On Sale". I have never seen anything like this before. A whole cocnert, especially the size of the forum, sold out in a pre-sale!!! Surely nose bleed seats would be left?

:D

Good luck today.