✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crap! looks like they really are all out. i can't stop trying, though! LOL

so the best that i got offered was loge but it wasn't close enough to the stage. i won't settle for those lousy seats anymore! i must have floor! :embarassed:

scalpers suck! i'm gonna go make more coffee. :confused:

Yep, they just opened more tickets up about 10 minutes ago and I've pulled up pairs in Loge 36 and 3....that's too far back for that price.

ETA: Ok, I pulled up Loge 24 and grabbed a pair there. Not too bad but not floor. I'm gonna check again tomorrow with KROQ's presale.

you guys got lodge seats? It gave me freaking collonade tickets in section 10, row 19!

what the fuck, these seats are horrible, you guys got way freaking better ones. And i was on ticket master 10:00 on the dot. fucking a.

I'm getting riser seats coming up, but nothing on the floor. Do you think there will be floor seats available for the general sale on Sat? I'm half tempted to wait until sat. and see if better seats are available then. I'm by myself on thsi one, so I just need one ticket, not a pair.

you guys got lodge seats? It gave me freaking collonade tickets in section 10, row 19!

what the fuck, these seats are horrible, you guys got way freaking better ones. And i was on ticket master 10:00 on the dot. fucking a.

Same for me 10:00am on the dot got Col 29 Row 11. Thought that I wouldn't get another chance so I just bought them. I'll try again tomorrow.

Yeah I too was in front of my computer at 10:00 on the dot, and the first two times I tried it didn't accept my password and said it "wasn't in the system!" SO shitty.

Things appeared sold out right away, although I ended up pulling up a pair of Colonnade 27 tickets at around 10:04, so at least I'm in the building.

I've been to the Forum quite a few times, and if you're in Loge or Colonnade but fairly close to the stage off to one of the sides, it's actually way better than being on the floor all the way in the back.

I saw Pearl Jam at the Forum two years ago, and I was in like Loge 35 or something ALL the way in the back and it was just too far away.

Been in the Colonnade sides fairly close to the stage for another Pearl Jam show and Eric Clapton back in like 1998, and it was fine.

Stoked for the show!:D

Also happy to be in the building. Was hoping for closer up, but nevertheless, scored 2 tix low level row in Lodge 36.

At first it was giving me errors. Then I typed in for 1 ticket. Unbelievably, I had a Floor Center in B, row 5. I almost grabbed it, but I really needed 2 seats for me & my lady, so I gave it up. Fortunately a deuce came up after that, & I grabbed them. Probably could have sold it for bank, bought 2 more later & made some. Oh well . . just happy to be there

Imagine if it had been two on the floor! :o

Looks like the presale is sold out now. It says there is a KROQ presale starting tomorrow. How do you get a code for that?

You didnt but anything when you had the chance? Shouldve just grabbed whatever. Tix to C-play are just too easy to unload . . no matter where they are in the building.

Tickets

I'm on a budget. I wasn't going to buy those tickets, then turn around and buy, or try to buy, the ones I want the next day with the hope of selling the ones i briefly saw today. I just paid rent/bills/a traffic ticket/bought a bass. Funds are tight. :P

Yeah I too was in front of my computer at 10:00 on the dot, and the first two times I tried it didn't accept my password and said it "wasn't in the system!" SO shitty.

Things appeared sold out right away, although I ended up pulling up a pair of Colonnade 27 tickets at around 10:04, so at least I'm in the building.

I've been to the Forum quite a few times, and if you're in Loge or Colonnade but fairly close to the stage off to one of the sides, it's actually way better than being on the floor all the way in the back.

I saw Pearl Jam at the Forum two years ago, and I was in like Loge 35 or something ALL the way in the back and it was just too far away.

Been in the Colonnade sides fairly close to the stage for another Pearl Jam show and Eric Clapton back in like 1998, and it was fine.

Stoked for the show!:D

The same thing happened to me with my code. :blank: It was really pissing me off because I woke up at 9:30 and had been sitting at my comp so that as soon as 10 hit I was ready and then to find out my code didn't work...:angry:

It took me about 35 minutes to finally get through with my code and that was after I had to do some other stuff. :(

In the end I got my tickets so it's all good. :P

Been trying all day to get tickets, never had any show up. Really really upsets me to see two tickets going for $450 on ebay right now...actually it makes me very angry...very very VERY ANGRY!!!!