✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK TV - Live on Jonathan Ross Fri June 13th

DefDazz

Bring it on! Yeah Wossy will defo not approve of the new clothes... Two songs that's awesome, but I wish they'd chat aswell, there again last time Wossy managed to call Jonny 'Childplay' and basically ignore everyone except Chris. Still bring on 10.35! :)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I know.

It's on BBC1.

There's a thing called the BBC iplayer, which shows BBC programs online, but only to people in the UK. So you won't be able to watch it on bbc.co.uk

So hopefully someone will put it on YouTube so everyone else can watch. :D

Hehe, I know.

It's on BBC1.

There's a thing called the BBC iplayer, which shows BBC programs online, but only to people in the UK. So you won't be able to watch it on bbc.co.uk

So hopefully someone will put it on YouTube so everyone else can watch. :D

okey.. i tried to find the channel on "illegal" sites, but no luck:P almost everything but bbc1 :P

Bring it on! Yeah Wossy will defo not approve of the new clothes... Two songs that's awesome, but I wish they'd chat aswell, there again last time Wossy managed to call Jonny 'Childplay' and basically ignore everyone except Chris. Still bring on 10.35! :)

Well summed up.......

poor Jonny :( 'Childsplay" indeed :veryangry:

Yeah, I'm really shy too so if I ever met him we'd just be sitting there in silence :nice: :lol:

Oooh I just saw an advert for the album on Channel 4 :surprised:

Think just performances Ian, there's already 3 guests.

Let's hope so.

Are you watching 8 out of 10 cats Chris? Some major Liverpool bashing going on :lol:

Yeah

I'm not a scouser, so I can take those things with a pinch of salt... my other half is though and he wasn't too impressed! He's far too touchy... the crack about the car on books was really funny! :laugh3: