🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Yup! The very place!!:D

Every Coldplayer now has to embark on a pilgrimage there by law!!:P

i agree! :D

lol when felix and i were there back in october, i remember standing right in front that number 4a door - but i wasn't sure if it was the right place :laugh3:

nice pics :)

Or they better start selling bread and croissants there to cover up again ;)

Haha! Or perhaps they're already doing that... Maybe one of us will finally get into the Bakery and discover that the top floor (the one Chris refused to show on the tour for The Hour interview) is actually filled with bread makers and brick ovens! :P Except we know that when Chris cooks, the fire department ends up coming, so... :laugh3:

I want to try to get over to the Bakery when I'm in London this summer, but I'll have to convince my friends (which won't be easy since they hate Coldplay). I'm definitely going to try, though!

Haha! Or perhaps they're already doing that... Maybe one of us will finally get into the Bakery and discover that the top floor (the one Chris refused to show on the tour for The Hour interview) is actually filled with bread makers and brick ovens! :P

Well we did see some smoke coming out of some kind of extraction pipe!!:stunned:

Stalker alert??:P

2uztfsp.jpg

Thank you for showing to the board what a professional stalker I am, Mark.

Good thing you didn't take pics of me going through the boxes addressed to 'THE BAKERY'!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

(and to all, that obviously did not recognize the back of my head, this is me!)

Well we did see some smoke coming out of some kind of extraction pipe!!

:surprised:

The other boys must be giving Chris baking lessons! :laugh3: But he called that floor a "sensual area", didn't he? *hides as the Chris/Jonny pervs come in with weird Chris/Jonny baking fantasies*

Thank you for showing to the board what a professional stalker I am, Mark.

Good thing you didn't take pics of me going through the boxes addressed to 'THE BAKERY'!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

(and to all, that obviously did not recognize the back of my head, this is me!)

Well I didn't tell them - but you just did!!:P

I dont mind telling... seeing it on the other hand!!!

and it was well worth it.

no one else has an EMI Switzertland card addressed to the bakery!! (and the fedex thingy saying the content sent were awards for sold cds)

:smug:

And you now know who Vicki is!!;)

Well. the whole wall was written up at Abbey rd studios!!

although I seemed to be the only one to actually write something on the inside part of the wall!!

:laugh4:

Well when I hadn't heard anything from you for so long, I was wondering whether you'd been picked up by the security services or something!!:P

Well. the whole wall was written up at Abbey rd studios!!

although I seemed to be the only one to actually write something on the inside part of the wall!!

:laugh4:

Haha, I've signed the wall at Abbey Road Studios too :nice: I also accidentally-on-purpose left a note written on a napkin in Studio 2 :P (I got a tour of the studios :)).