✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Haha. I useless with secrets. I said but you said that last time Christopher and he replied 'but I mean it this time'. It's early stages, they were just getting back to playing together again. I said just make an album full of Politik which he laughed at. Talked about the cricket, when I first saw them in Cambridge in 2000 he said straight away 'oh yeh, at The Junction' it's cool he stills remembers the name. And some other stuff but I'm rambling. Oh and he was on the phone to his mum when I first met him he said 'give me 5 mins' went inside, I thought he probably wouldn't return but being the lovely man he is, he did.

Oh my god he is SO nice. So many fans lately too.. and he never seems to get fed up..

Thanks for sharing this with us.

No Brian Eno???? But the last 2 albums were amazing!

I was surprised too to read that Brian Eno is not around this time, but if they want a more stripped-down (simple = not sort of overproduced) album then maybe good that Brian Eno is not there for LP6.

But I think that we owe Brian Eno big thanks for his contributions to Coldplay's latest albums. Particularly Viva la Vida or Death and all his friends was wonderful with many lovely songs and the latest album also contained some good stuff, even though it was overproduced in some areas).

But it seemed that after X&Y the band did not know how to go on. Brian Eno then made them sit down and talk etc. to find and understand each other again - and then after achieving that they created the wonderful Viva la Vida or Death and all his friends.

Without him the band had probably no longer existed, so a

BIG THANK YOU to BRIAN ENO

and

WE LOOK FORWARD TO LP6.

^ :nod: Plus I'm sure they learnt a lot and took inspiration from him and all he said, all of this probably made them understand what kind of path they want to follow and what instruments to use, maybe they think they've already assimilated all they could from him to improve as a band : )

And besides, he would never know that we know, he doesn't read this, and we won't tell anyone :rolleyes: :angel:

Yeah because this is the internet :awesome:

Cool news, I'd would really like to listen to some new Coldplay songs that aren't as overproduced as the MX ones :nod:

It never hurts to do a little research does it. In fact I believe if you GOOGLE Coldplay the Bakery, you will find something. ;) Maybe.. :D

Good luck whenever you go.

Thank you. I will be there this weekend, when London turns into a big football-world ;-)

I know where the Bakery is - that's easily to find in this forum but i read a lot and i'm not sure where the Beehive is? Right down the road isn't very exactly. What is the adress or the corner where it is?

Thank you guys!

^ It is literally where people have said, it doesn't even have to be more precise. And if you see some pictures of the door of the Beehive, that I'm sure some people must have posted, trust me, when you're there, you won't miss it ;)

Hey guys! First at all, I'm Spanish and my english is a little bad, so sorry if you don't understand something!

Last week saw so many pictures with the band, so I bought flight tickets and went to London with my boyfriend on Tuesday (21 May). We went to the Bakery in the morning, 12h more or less, we met to Will first, I was so nervous but he was so friendly. After that, Chris arrived to the Bakery with a grey Vespa, he said that he had short time but he signed all my vinyls. Then, we met to Phil and Guy, who asked us where are we from and what are we doing in London, and Jonny was the last, HE WAS SO LOVELY, he asked us if we're on holiday, and he smiled all the time.

Next day (Wednesday), we went back (in the morning too) and they were surprised because they remembered us, we told that we didn't wanna bother them, that it would be the last time because we would be back to Spain at the night, and they said that there was no problem, "don't worry" and that it was ok.

I couldn't talk a lot with them because I was so nervous...

Now I'm at home I think it has been like a dream, I can't believe it...

If you want see all pictures, you can do it on my facebook album

TUESDAY

img4216g.jpg

img4222x.jpg

img4233k.jpg

img4238iz.jpg

img4253y.jpg

WEDNESDAY

img4360x.jpg

img4362u.jpg

img4364tu.jpg

img4367fy.jpg

img3389j.jpg

Hey guys! First at all, I'm Spanish and my english is a little bad, so sorry if you don't understand something!

Last week saw so many pictures with the band, so I bought flight tickets and went to London with my boyfriend on Tuesday (21 May). We went to the Bakery in the morning, 12h more or less, we met to Will first, I was so nervous but he was so friendly. After that, Chris arrived to the Bakery with a grey Vespa, he said that he had short time but he signed all my vinyls. Then, we met to Phil and Guy, who asked us where are we from and what are we doing in London, and Jonny was the last, HE WAS SO LOVELY, he asked us if we're on holiday, and he smiled all the time.

Next day (Wednesday), we went back (in the morning too) and they were surprised because they remembered us, we told that we didn't wanna bother them, that it would be the last time because we would be back to Spain at the night, and they said that there was no problem, "don't worry" and that it was ok.

¡¡Vaya suerte cuponcito!! ¡¡Y además te firmaron los discos!! woow... Felicidades :) Ojalá algún día pueda tener yo esa suerte... :)

TUESDAY

img4216g.jpg

img4222x.jpg

img4233k.jpg

img4238iz.jpg

img4253y.jpg

WEDNESDAY

img4360x.jpg

img4362u.jpg

img4364tu.jpg

img4367fy.jpg

img3389j.jpg

HOLY FUCK! omg chris has vespa holy crap Harvey is a bit handsome? even if im a berry girl. and your vynil sweet! they have autographed new way. not envy just happy