✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Lovely story. I'm not surprised you can't remember what was said. I can barely remember what happened at the gig last year! I think it's the shock of them being right there. Great pictures as well. Thanks for sharing. :)

I can only remember parts of the show haha! There are so mesmerising!

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Thanks for sharing the story with us, and I'm so happy for you! :wacky: I'm another one of your group, forgetting things from concerts for how surreal it felt... I'm glad I took some vids and pics when I saw them on 22/05 last year! :P Hope I'll be able to see them too someday, especially if they don't mind but it even makes them happy! :wacky:

Hello my fellow Coldplayers,

I'm Olivia from Indonesia. I arrived in London on 22 May from Liverpool (I travelled to Liverpool to see Liverpool FC game) for three nights, and back home to my country on Saturday 25 May. I was so blessed and truly grateful that I can meet all 4 Coldplay members! (minus Phil). I was surprised! Still can't believe it until now! :_)

On Thursday 23 May, I went to their studios to pay my respects. Thanks to my lovely Coldplayer friend from Slovakia, Wisna (we went to see Coldplay together in Prague last year! <3), who gave me some informations about how to get there, etc. Really helpful! Because she's been there before :). I didn't bring any CDs or other Coldplay stuffs to London. As I have told her that I'm not that 'lucky' person type. And that I won't meet them. :')

afd104b9-61ad-4b6d-9e20-5ae8ad91a8da_zpseefb1c8b.jpg

4dfe5755-426b-4b97-a626-d97a19c6d780_zps958f0eed.jpg

238e0847-aa44-4c41-805f-56684cab489b_zps91115a16.jpg

13_zpsb942bf9f.jpg

14_zps785d0d1b.jpg

15_zpsecaaaf1d.jpg

photo_zps6f104a6c.jpg

Until I saw Guy and Jonny came out from The Beehive! I was shocked. So surreal! "Hi Guy!" I yelled at him :'D. He replied with smile: "Hello..." His eyes made me melted ;). So I crossed the street and almost got hit by a car, because I was in a rush to reach them. We had a nice chat. Guy asked my name and where did I come from. Jonny (He always smiles! And so tall. Love him) took my photo with Guy, and Guy took my photo with Jonny. All from my mobile phone. Then they signed my e-ticket! That's what left in my bag. Poor me.

And later I saw Will came out. And again, I was so surprised. "Ahh, that's Will!" I really couldn't believe what I see! He loves football so we (and Jonny) chatted about football. He asked about my favourite club, Liverpool FC. And I wished his favourite football club, Southampton, a good luck next season. I love Will! He's so funny too. He took our photo from my mobile phone and signed my e-ticket as Jonny & Guy already left to The Bakery. Will gave me a hug at the end. He's lovely. I asked where Chris was, but they didn't know. They're all very very nice.

The next day, Friday 24 May, I woke up in the morning from a dream of Chris Martin. I had a dream of me meeting Chris, and we took photos for a few times. So I got extra motivation to go to their HQs again after taking a stroll in London with my friends. It was raining the whole day on Friday. So actually it ruined everything. Like I wore wrong shoes, so all my shoes and socks were wet. Also it's 9°C, it's cold for an Asian like me! I skipped buying my lunch because I wanted to arrive as early as possible at those best places in London. I took time to buy chocolates for Chris in Marks and Spencer around the corner.

Later I saw two guys standing at the opposite of The Bakery. I chose to stand at the opposite of The Beehive instead. Because of it's raining, I wanted to know if they were in the studio that day. So I walked to the outside of the Bakery and saw there were no car (Guy's car) or vespa (I know Will uses vespa but didn't know about Jonny) parking there.

1_zpse3b015c5.jpg

2_zps9d8ebf4c.jpg

photo_zpsc0531c66.jpg

I felt that they didn't go to work. Because looked like no one there. I was walking back to where I stand at the opposite of The Beehive. I followed my heart that I have to wait, just don't lose hope. And not long after that, I turned my head to the right, to the corner, yes and I saw someone drove a vespa. For a sec, I couldn't see him properly because he wore a helmet, but my heart said it's someone I have been waiting for!!! And later on I knew it's Chris Martin! So I walked to him, and with confidence I said: "Chris..." And he was surprised because there's a fan noticed him ;'). He replied: "Yeess..., hii.." And he stopped, I said I came from Indonesia blablabla, I was super excited when I heard his amazing voice!! So unreal! It's only me and Chris in that corner (the best 1 minute of my life!). And he said he needed to park his vespa first and will came back to me as he wanted to go to The Beehive, he pointed the building.

So he parked his vespa at The Bakery. First I was afraid that maybe he wouldn't be back and went straight inside The Bakery. So nervous! I was shaking that day. But Chris kept his promise! He came back outside the Bakery. And the two fans that I mentioned before also excited to see him! Chris looked sleepy :), maybe he just woke up and went straight to work on a raining day. But still, he's shining in every condition! Very charming. I was at the front in Prague concert, so I could see his face properly. But at that memorable moment in London, he's so close and so real!

He greeted us outside the Bakery. I was so shocked to meet him in person! I repeated my name blabla, and panicked when I looked for a little souvenir from Indonesia and chocolates for him in my bag. He saw me and helped to hold my umbrella :'), "let me hold it", he said - so I can find them in my bag. I gave to him and he was surprised and said thanks! I asked for a photo, and one of the guy helped me to take the photo. Chris said to him, "take two photos ok." But I managed to take three photos, one from my mobile phone.

After that Chris had a nice chat with three of us. We had the best time of our life! Chris probably the most humble and down to earth superstar out there! WOW. He treated us like friends not fans. I asked him later: "can I take another photo of yourself? I can't get enough" He replied: "of course you can." He was that nice! And he gave me a hug and kiss on cheek. I was over the moon!

5322975c-e872-4b0a-8261-df601b7a7bc4_zps9d46f495.jpg

He came out with a Coldplay crew, I didn't know who. And after that he said that he had to go to The Beehive. We thanked him. And I jumped of excitement! :') Goosebumps all over. Mission accomplished. What an unforgettable moment. So speechless that I forgot to ask him for a signature! But well, photos are the best right. That's what the other fans told me. We're so happy! Only three of us at that time. They said that Phil was inside The Bakery. But I said I had to go, because it's raining and my flat shoes and socks were wet. Luckily that I didn't feel that my feet were like blocks of ice when I met Chris. I was also very hungry. And they said they wanted to go as well. So we left the best area in London and waved goodbye.

That's all I can say. To be honest until now I still can't believe it happened! It was a dream to meet them! So unexpected. I looked like a mess in those pics but well happy! I keep thinking about the way I met them especially Chris! I feel so blessed. :_) I'm forever grateful. I'm a HAPPY fan.

Now I need to see them in concert again! Coldplay rocks!

Love from Indonesia.

You are so lucky! I'm so happy for you!

More and more coldplayers are meeting coldplay, this is fantastic! :awesome:

I absolutely love Jonnys jacket! And Guys wearing stripes again :rolleyes: Chris is such a sweetheart! :heart::dazzled:

Thanks for sharing this lovely story :) I hope you see them in concert again!

Is that a little kid on Chris's shirt? :thinking:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. :nice: The boys are all so very nice and down-to-earth. :heart:

And the boys must be very happy for unexpected visits by Coldplayers from all over the world some of them waiting for hours even when it is cold and raining in London. That proves that they have the best fans in the entire world. :thumbsup:

Thank you so very much everyone for your wonderful comments! Coldplayers are the best! <3 I am humbled to experience all of this. I'll keep this amazing feeling for as long as possible!